21 is a beautiful age for every human being; it is the time when you are still in college, when your worries are mostly connected to boys/girls, when you don't have to work, or at least not on a daily basis in order to earn your money and in general it is the time for fun. You know what that say: ‘If you don't party when you are 21, you never party’. To emphasize this aspect of fun and enjoyment, we have decided that for today we will present several gag gifts that can be offered to a 21-year-old.
1. And the first one is the liquid ass spray ($4.88). This one can be bought on prankplace.com. Simply by hearing the name of this product, you can imagine what it does. This is a highly concentrated, butt-crack smell, which can be used in an elevator, car or office cubicle. You can really get your revenge on a certain work colleague with this liquid ass spray.
2. If you want something softer, you can offer to your 21-year-old recipient a fake lottery ticket. Of course, if we are dealing with a friend that is suspicious for not buying the lottery ticket by himself/herself, you will have few chances of success, but if you offer him/her an authentic looking prank lottery ticket, you may just win the lottery with this prank gift. It is $4.98 and reveals a winner every time and not any winner, but the winner of $10,000 or $20,000.
3. Now how about a toilet monster? This is something that should not be used in a house where there are small children, because they can get really, really scared by these monsters. As you can see, the toilet monster appears when you lift up the toilet seat. Any unsuspecting person that goes to the bathroom and plans to use the toilet may have an unpleasant surprise. Not only children have to be protected from this toilet monster ($16.98), but also people that have a heart condition. You don't want these people to be greeted by a green or red toilet monster.
4. Have you ever seen a million dollar bill? Maybe you can fool someone with your fake lottery ticket, but you will never fool anyone with this million dollar bill ($4.98). Although this currency looks and feels real and is a great conversation tool, you simply cannot be fooled by it, because it has such huge value and nothing that has a value like this can be indeed printed, nor used. This prank gift is very high quality and is designed by a talented artist.
A 40-year-old woman can be easily satisfied on her birthday with a bouquet of roses, a candy box with her favorite candies and lots of love. However, we would like you to buy her something unique, something that is not offered on a daily basis; let's face it, you can buy her a bouquet of roses and also a candy box on any other day. So let's just keep the birthday of an important person in your life as something special.
1. A woman in her ‘40s usually likes to cook, whether we are talking about breakfast, lunch, dinner, cookies, cocktails and so on. How about for at least a single day per year to offer her these beautiful cupcakes, as you see in the above image? They are baked based on the ideas of two sisters that own the Georgetown Cupcake bake shop in Washington DC. They can be bought from the Discovery Channel Store for the price of $39.95.
2. The second product we recommend is also connected to food; this time it is an exotic dinner kit ($40), sold by Destination Dinners. The purpose of this gift is that with this it is possible to travel the world through authentic flavors without ever leaving your home. The food will be prepared by yourself, but with spices and ingredients placed in this kit.
3. A woman can reach 100, if she knows how to eat, what to eat, how to perform physical exercises and when to perform them and many other things like this. We will not recommend you a DVD with exercises that you can perform at home, but a healthy gift basket sold by Gourmet Gift Baskets. It is $59.99 and includes award-winning gourmet snacks and foods, just great for a 40-year-old woman, because they are low in fat and calories. The gift basket contains, among others: organic coconut bars, healthy trail mixes, organic crackers, honey wheat dipping pretzels, raspberry honey mustard pretzels and dried cranberries.
4. This is the most beautiful gift idea that I have ever presented. I say this because it is not the first time when I recommend this blooming flowers birthday cake. It is great for a special day, is sold by Teleflora and costs $59.95. The trick with this cake is that it has hot pink miniature carnations, a pink rose and hydrangea, lavender cushions spray chrysanthemums and white button spray chrysanthemums. Don't imagine that this is a cake made only of flowers. Under them, there is a tasty cake, that even has its very own hot pink candles. This is the dream of a girl/woman come true.
There is always the time to offer a funny gift. I've said this for those that believe that only young people should receive prank gifts and the senior people should stay away from them. Obviously, it is not recommended to offer a funny present to a person that has a heart condition and that could cause him/her a heart attack, but you can offer ironic gifts, suggesting the person that now he/she is old. Products recommended in this article work for young adults, 50-year-old people and also senior persons; after all, they are all gag gifts.
1. A very good product to suggest your recipient that now he/she is old, even if he/she may be 20 years old is represented by the racing grannies ($13.98), which compete one to another in order to get the best seat on a bingo night. You have to adjust their walkers for the perfect racing position and watch them how they ‘run’.
2. The previous products are small and they can be placed on a desk when you want to see the race. If you want to experience the real deal, we recommend you an inflatable walker. In fact, we recommend it to those friends that will come to your 50-year-old birthday. Its price is $19.98 and is great for those persons which believe are not quite ready for the real thing yet. Not only that this product is funny thanks to its appearance, but also because of the various hilarious warning signs that let people know you are approaching to them slowly. This product is 32 inch tall, is inflatable and decorated with a ‘panic button’.
3. Another great gift for a 50-year-old person that might have problems with his/her intestines and stomach is the ‘Caution-old fart zone’ roll. This roll warns everyone in the house that the area where this is placed is an area where you shouldn't enter, unless you wear a gas mask. This roll is very similar to those used by the police when a crime happens. It has about 50 feet of tape and is the perfect thing for getting laughs. It is only $4.99.
4. When offering your recipient a product like this one mentioned at number 4, you should warn him/her about it. It is not exactly what its name says: ‘wrinkle remover’. It is in fact a material used for abrasion purposes, which is used in this case as a gag gift to suggest your recipient that he/she is getting old. Make your friend or relative feel special and… old with this $4.98 wrinkle remover.
Homemade gifts can be designed and created by yourself or they can be bought from various boutiques, that sell them online or in stores. We recommend the first version of homemade gifts, because they will show your recipient you care about him/her more by doing this.
1. A great product for those that can take a good joke is the ‘Save Water Drink Wine’ tea towel. This product can be bought online for the price of 10 GBP, but if you have the right tools and imagination, you can create a similar one and why not, use a different message. You can make a tea towel and write ‘I love you’ or ‘Welcome’. You can save more than 5 GBP simply by making the product by yourself. The designer of this tea towel, which can be bought on notonthehighstreet.com, used only cotton to make this towel. It has 46 x 74 cm and presents also a hanging loop.
2. If you want to offer your recipient the chance of cutting different fruits and vegetables on different chopping boards, you can engrave them with the name of those fruits or vegetables for which the boards are suitable. As you can see in the above image, there is one chopping board destined to onions, other one for lemons, others for herbs, chilli and so on. The designer of this product knows very well that you should not mix the flavors of different ingredients, such as chilli and oranges, for example, this is why it recommends us an oak chopping board, different for every ingredient. Oak is recommended in this case, because it preserves better the flavor of those ingredients. Instead of engraving ‘onion’, ‘lemon’, ‘herbs’, you can engrave words like ‘I love you’ or ‘For my darling’.
3. Another product made from oak is this solid ‘Hot Stuff’ trivet (28 GBP). You can save a lot of money, simply by designing this product by yourself. You will need a piece of oak, which already has a round shape and something to carve those letters: ‘H’, ‘O’, ‘T’ and so on. After carving those letters, the trivet has to be oiled with natural oils. When you want to offer a product like this to someone, you can also wrap it in a lovely tissue paper, to add more elegance to this wooden item. This is a perfect gift for all occasions, especially for a birthday. The dimensions of the product you see above are 20 x 20 x 2.5 cm. When you create this product on your own, you can give it whatever dimensions you want.
A 12-year-old child would desire for his/her birthday another 12-year-old child to converse with, but because their parents cannot fulfill this desire, we recommend them to buy certain gifts that could make that boy/girl happy, at least for a little while.
1. It doesn't matter if we talk about a girl or a boy, these Momiji friendship dolls are suitable for any teenager. As their name says, these dolls represent friendship; they are adorable, collectible, each has its own name and can keep a secret. If you are at a point where you believe that you don't have a real friend to keep a secret, you can place that secret inside of this little doll. It has a compartment where to place your message. When this product is offered as a gift, the person that offers it writes a special something by hand to the recipient of this gift. In general, there are used words like: ‘To my best friend’or ‘May you have lots of friends in your lifetime’. A Momiji doll can be bought on Amazon for $17.
2. This is a product for a girl: the initial pendant necklace. The one presented here is the A necklace. It has a chain length of 28 inches and a charm length of 1 inch. The width of the charm is also of 1 inch. Urban Outfitters is the company that sells this product and they do it for $24. This type of gift is recommended to be offered by the friends of a 12-year-old girl that throws a party in their honor and also to celebrate her 12-year-old birthday.
3. A personalized gift will always be received better than a usual one, because it is unique and shows the recipient you have thought of it. This is more than just going to a store, buying a present, packing it and offering it. It says that you really care about someone, especially when the personalization is connected to a heart shape, like it is the case of this personalized heart-shaped puzzle ‘I love you’ message. Although this product seems more suitable for lovers, you can also offer this potential gift to your little girl/boy. This puzzle includes 75 pieces and costs $14.95 (PersonalizationMall).
4. As the tote you see in the above image says, this ‘birthday girl’ pampering kit is great for a girl. Taking into account the image of that girl imprinted on the tote, which shows a very young girl, we can imagine this product will work for a 12-year-old girl as well. This product is $35.
Those gifts connected to November are also connected to November flowers, fruits, vegetables and colors. So if you're searching for November gifts for one of your friends or relatives born in November, you should buy one of these things that we will mention now.
1. The first one is represented by a generous box filled with apples and pears. 1-800-baskets sells it for $35. This box can be offered as a November birthday gift or as a holiday gift, for someone that leaves on a long trip.
2. UncommonGoods sells a beautiful November flower necklace, that is a unique and graceful way to fete a birthday. The flower is dried, then pressed and in the end showcased in a resin pendant. The necklace has a sterling silver chain and costs $48. The November flower is Chrysanthemum.
3. JC Penney comes with a much more brilliant idea, the one of offering you a November area rug, that will revitalize the room of your recipient with bold hues, that blend with soothing colors of nature. It is $80 and is great for a person that loves art.
4. Target has its own way of allowing girls to wear a November pendant. This company doesn't offer you a dried flower placed in a resin pendant, but a pendant that contains a beautiful stone, in our case, cubic zirconia. This is cheaper then buying a dried flower that plays the role of a medallion; the Target pendant is $14.99. Like any other jewelry, this one too must be cleaned with a soft cloth.
5. This is a product that works very well for a little baby: the November cute infant bodysuit by CafePress ($18.50). Not everyone has the chance to be Miss November, but your little girl can be when receiving such super comfy, 100% cotton jersey knit infant creeper. This bodysuit doesn't have to be replaced by another one, when your little girl needs to be changed; you can simply use the three snap system available at the bottom of the bodysuit and simply remove that used diaper and put a new one on your girl.
6. You have to be careful when offering a product like this to a girl: the Marquise cut Citrine ring. If you don't plan to propose to your girlfriend, it would be wise to avoid such present, because she might think of marriage when seeing a product like this one. This is sold by Heavenly Treasures for $89.
7. If you don't have big plans with your girlfriend, a gold personalized birthstone heart bracelet would be just fine. This is sold by Target for $34.99. This product is made from nickel-free metal, presents decorative accents and has a polished finish.
The 50th birthday is very important, probably because many people believe this is the middle of their life, not thinking also of the fact that they might not live 100 years. 50 is usual a number that signifies a middle of something; we use 50% in order to emphasize a half of a certain thing.
To make a good impression on the birthday party of a person celebrating 50 years of existence, first of all you have to think of your relationship with that person and second of all, of your budget.
1. If the person that throws that birthday party is your mother, a good recommendation is this Double Delight Cookie Tower ($19.95) from GiftTree. This gift is doubly fun to open and enjoy and contains cookies, that are baked to perfection using natural sea salt and other exquisite ingredients, such as Guittard chocolate.
2. If we are talking about your mother again or an aunt, this Brookstone massaging bed rest is great. Massages are recommended on a daily basis, but because we are so occupied with our other tasks, we forget some important activities, that we should perform every day.
And massages and physical exercises are among them. With this massaging bed rest, you can treat yourself to luxurious support, anytime you desire. These pillows you will receive, because these are actually pillows, are covered in an ultra-plush material, designed to eliminate stress and to relax muscles. A stimulating vibration massage is included in the little brain of these pillows, that work together in order to invigorate you. You can use this Brookstone massage chair, while you are reading, writing or watching TV. It is $99.99.
3. Although the above products seem more like medallions, they are in fact vases, perfect for holding the favorite flowers of your recipient. As you probably suspect by now, simply by looking at the shape of these heart vases, these are handmade products. These vases are great for someone special. If we discuss about the birthday party of a 50-year-old woman, it would be recommended for that woman to receive such presents from her husband, because they capture perfectly that enchantment of romance we all know. They can be found on UncommonGoods ($25).
4. It is amazing how a great smell can make us fall in love. This works both with people and foods. And for this article, we have considered a mini gift basket, which is a big hit. It is $59.95, can be bought from Mrs. Prindable’s Handmade Confections and is a gourmet gift basket, that contains 2 caramel and chocolate dipped pretzels, one milk chocolate, one triple chocolate Petite Apple, vanilla caramels and others.
If homemade products is what you search on the Internet, let me recommend you a site that will put a big smile on your face: notonthehighstreet.com. As the name says, here you will find products that are not found in shopping centers, but more in boutiques.
You have to take into account that these handmade products are not similar one to another and they may have imperfections, which give uniqueness to the products. You should not treat an object that has a slightly different shape from the one presented on the site as a different object; they are both the same, are made from the same materials and by the same person, only that their shape differs a little bit. Once again, the handmade feature is what makes a product unique.
When you buy a product for someone, you must have that person or something in your mind. From the producers that present their merchandise on this site, you can buy products for everyone, including your pets.
Let's imagine that you want to buy some unique birthday gifts for your mother or grandmother. You can consider some bracelets, earrings, charms and jewelry, necklaces and pendants, pins and brooches, watches, rings, bags, purses, corsages, belts, handbag essentials, hats, luggage, scarves and gloves, and many others. If you want to buy a birthday gift for your dad, for example, you can also buy handmade belts, luggage, hats, scarves, everyday essentials, ties, wallet and money clips, bracelets, rings, watches, collar studs and stiffeners and many others.
Those interested in the prices of these products sold on notonthehighstreet.com can find out that they are not cheap, because they are handmade. In general, a handmade product is expensive and these products are no exception. For example, a personalized vintage linen notebook is 19 GBP, personalized silver letter tile cufflinks, 75 GBP, a kew footed bowl, 40.99 GBP and a personalized initial coin purse, 12 GBP.
Of all the products mentioned in the previous paragraph, we recommend the kew footed bowl, which works for any recipient, regardless your relationship to him/her. This is a beautiful terracotta footed bowl painted in lavender or light mocha, depending on the flowers planted in this bowl. They can be narcissus, hyacinths or cyclamen. This bowl comes in 2 versions: small (13 x 22.5 cm) and large (18.5 x 30 cm). It can be placed outside or in your recipient’s house.
Before buying a product from here, besides the product details, you also have to read the customer reviews and the delivery and return policies.
A girl usually knows better than a boy what she desires for her birthday, this is why a good way to make her happy would be to ask her before her birthday what are her wishes. By doing this, you can be certain that what you buy for her is going to make her happy. Usually, girls are satisfied when receiving one of the products presented below, so you can take a chance and don't ask your girl what she desires this year.
1. A good birthday present for a 16-year-old girl is this personalized Swarovski birthday flip-flop necklace ($34.95), from PersonalizationMall. This product is impressive because it is personalized and also because it comes with a Swarovski crystal. Before buying a product like this, you have to know for sure that your recipient enjoys jewelry and you also have to make a quick research in order to find what is the birthstone of her month or date of birth. Some birthstones are suitable for an entire month, but others are destined to a single day. If you want to make a strong impression on your recipient, you will buy her the birthday jewelry created especially for her date of birth.
2. Everyone wants to look cool, especially a 16-year-old girl. With the outfit you see above this paragraph, a teenager can be chic and at the same time, sexy, because as you can see, the crochet that ends this dress makes the dress to be a little bit longer, even though it is in fact very, very short. This dress, which can be bought from Karmaloop ($128) offers a trendy look to everyone one that wears it, presents a scalloped hem, drawstring at the neck and a removable slip. It is entirely made of cotton.
3. If the teenage girl doesn't have problems with sugar, a great gift would be some personalized M&M’s with birthday gift box, sold by M&M’s for the price of $39.99. This store encourages you to buy a product like this more often, not only a single time per year, when a birthday happens. It comes in a simple, yet stylish gift box, that will leave a strong impression on the recipient long after the big day is gone.
4. A product that will definitely put a smile on your recipient's face is this Sephora Wonderland set of mini nail polishes. This set contains 18 little bottles of nail polishes, a perfect treat for any 16-year-old girl. This product is $48 and is available in all Sephora stores.
At the age of one, many children can already walk and talk, especially the girls. Having said that, you can consider products that are related to locomotion and vocabulary to offer as birthday gifts to a 1-year-old.
1. We start our short presentation of products which can be bought for a toddler by presenting a personalized CD, that contains songs with the name of the little child. A product like this can be bought from Personal Creations for the price of $34.99. In fact, many record companies offer for sale personalized CDs, that ensure a great experience for the child that listens to that CD. Just imagine the delight of your child when hearing his/her name mentioned more than 50 times during 30 minutes. These CDs feature the voices of famous characters, such as Disney princesses, Mickey and Minni, VegieTales, Barney, Elmo and others.
2. Fisher-Price has many interesting products for children, like the one you see above too: a musical learning toy, that will make your kid’s playtime exciting. This toy has the shape of a cute dinosaur, vividly colored, that your child is going to love. Amazon sells this product for only $24.97.
3. This product is not exactly for the child, but more for his/her parents. It is the tree wall decal growth chart, available from Arte Bebe, a company that has for sale only products for babies and small children. The point of this growth chart is that you can keep a track of the kids’ height simply by using this fabric wall decal. This colorful tree you see above this paragraph is covered with patterns reproduced from a large collection of vintage wallpapers. Because you will place this growth charts directly onto your wall, we also have to ensure you that it is removable, reusable and doesn't harm the wall where it is placed. It is made from adhesive fabric and works on any known non-porous flat surface.
4. A child that is 7 or 8 can solve difficult puzzles, sometimes even more rapidly than adults. To make sure that the mind of your little one functions and develops correctly, you can buy some unique and colorful puzzles, like the ones sold by The Land of Nod. The one we recommend in this article is the Charlie Harper animal and insect peg puzzle, a classic wooden peg puzzle, which believe it or not is drawn from The Golden Book of Biology, released in 1961. This puzzle is $12.95 and helps children develop their motor skills and also brain skills related to the memory and recognition of animals, shapes and colors.