Those interested in gifts for an 80-year-old person can enter Amazon and go to the Gifts section. Then use the Search box in order to type whatever you want. We are interested in gifts for an 80-year-old person, this is why we will write “gifts for 80th birthday”.
1. The first product that appears in our list, that contains 241 results, is the 1930’s headline newsmaker jigsaw puzzle, great for those that are 75 or 80. This product has a price of $14.95, depending on the seller. This is the price if you buy the product from Wellhaven Gifts for Seniors & Boomers.
2. Another product, only that this time represented by a gift bag, is this 80th birthday party supply ($18.99). Those that think they will buy only a gift bag are wrong, because this bag contains enough colorful birthday party supplies to put 16 people to work. This is why it is recommended to buy this product as long as you go to the restaurant or visit a person that celebrates his/her birthday in style, with lots of people. The sizes of this gift bag are of 7.5 x 9.5 x 4.25. Even though you see a cake in the above image, note that it is not included.
3. This is a sentimental gift for your mother, if she is 80, grandmother or for your best friend. This is the Smiles and Years Music Box ($29.99). This makes a lovely 80th, 90th and even 100th birthday gift, if you are happy enough to know a person that has reached that age. When opened, this little gadget plays “That's What Friends Are For”. This box is very beautiful and it can be transformed into a keepsake. Thanks to ivory roses and butterflies present on top, your recipient is going to love this wooden keepsake box. It measures 4.25 x 4.25 x 1.25″.
4. This is a product that I have mentioned in one of my previous articles. Well, now it's time to present it. I'm talking about a book named “Something Funny Happened: On The Way To My 80th Birthday”, written by Elmer Mulhausen. This book is $18.90 and is far as I can see on Amazon, it is a very good book. That’s why we recommend it. Some of the poems written by this author could have been lost, but luckily for us, they are available from this book, that Elmer Mulhausen decided to write in 2007. This book is created to amuse you, but also to remind you of some old times. Elmer’s memories may be exactly like your own. This is why this book is highly appreciated.
For a person celebrating her 80th birthday, you can buy from iwantoneofthose.com things to remind her of her youth or products that allow her to have a much easier existence now, taking into account that she is old.
1. The first product is more dedicated to her feet than to other parts of her body and is named Easy Feet (14.99 GBP); one size fits all. It may not look like much, but it pampers your twinkle toes. The danger of slipping while wearing this pair of slippers is eliminated, because the product uses a suction cup attached to its base, which grips to any shower or bath. The product contains more than 1000 soft bristles, is convenient and easy to use. It has a weight of 400 g and the dimensions of 32 x 30.8 x 8.5 cm.
2. Here is a product destined more to the cat of your grandmother, if she has one. The product is named “How cunning his your cat?” And it costs 8.99 GBP. This is a test to see how cunning her cat really is. The test is made by Dr. Ivor Kitten and regards the curiosity of her cat, intelligence and body image. When the cat answers correctly, she will receive a bit of encouragement, thanks to a free catnip mouse, included in the package.
3. A grandmother isn't a grandmother anymore if she doesn't prepar cookies. With the cupcake maker (17.99 GBP) you can ask your grandmother more often to prepar delicious cookies. This product makes cupcakes in just 3 1/2 minutes. It comes with a recipe book and full operating instructions. Even though we are presenting this product as a potential gift for an older woman, it can be used also by the teenager girls that want to help their mothers in the kitchen. The product has these dimensions: 16 x 26 x 34 cm.
4. How can you grow your own Venus fly trap? For 6.99 GBP, you are ready to find out, if you buy the Venus fly trap gift box, presented in a funky and bright way. Obviously, for this price, you will not receive the entire plant, but only seeds. In addition, you will get a mini terracotta plant pot, full instructions and a compost tablet. This plant requires 4 to 6 weeks to germinate and for successful growth, you have to regularly water it and then plant it in a larger pot or directly in your garden. We cannot mention the plant size; it depends on how green fingered you are. However, we can mention the box size; this has 9.5 x 6 x 6 cm.
The senior men do not always appreciate the gifts that you can offer to a young person. For example, the young men usually like to drink whiskey or various types of cognac; but you cannot offer such gift to a person that is 80 or 90. Instead, you should buy him vitamins or nutritional supplements.
But I'm not going to discuss with you about the health supplements that you can buy for a person that is 80. Instead I will name the potential gifts (or at least some of them), that can be bought from various sites that are advertised on the Gifts site.
Among the gifts that I have found for senior men on this site are: some refreshingly fun desk accessories, monogrammed markers for golf club, sportsband Bluetooth cordless headphones, Jimi wallet, funny Harry Potter tees, life-size Chuck Norris wall decal, mosh potatoes: cookbook for rockers, a stock car experience (even though this is not a gift for a person that does not have a driving license), iPhone case bottle opener, customized Nike bags and packs, Harry Potter Quidditch helmet, multiple gadget charging stations, personalized pop art portraits, cozy sandals, historic New York Times cover jigsaw puzzles, Nook color e-reader (and many other gadgets), beverage warmer, funny mustache cork screw bottle opener, original buff headwear, architect sets, Angry Birds collectible toys and gear, cookbook Bible that every chef should own, sushi lovers gift sets and more.
There are 11 pages with potential gifts created for senior men. The gifts that I have presented are for men that are more than 30. But as I said a person that is 40 cannot be compared to a person that is 80. This is why some of the gifts presented earlier, such as the Angry Birds collectible toys and gear, could not be a perfect gift for a person that is 80 or 90. Nevertheless, an iPhone case could be great and an architect set as well.
Categories: 80th Birthday Gifts Tags: Amazon, angry birds, architect, beverage warmer, cache.gifts.com, car experience, chef, chuck norris, e-reader, gifts.com, iPhone, new york times, nike, screen printing kit, USD
I have written before this article another article related to gift baskets. Even if my current article is related to the possible birthday gifts that you can offer to senior people, I would like to adapt it so that it will be related to gift baskets as well. Because I have found on the site which was my source of inspiration for my previous article, some items that must be presented in another article as well. Well, that another article is this one.
The first gift is almost $100, but you can receive a discount of 10%, if you use a certain code. The seller is GourmetGiftBaskets.com and the price is $99.99. The name of the gift is New England Breakfast Gift Basket Deluxe. You can imagine that if you pay $100 for a gift you will receive an exquisite present. Too bad that you will offer it to a senior person and you will not consume the products inside the gift by yourself. The gift can be used after you receive it or offer it, by the person who receives it, for other tasks, not only for carrying items when a picnic is organized. This is an all-purpose gift basket. It contains some of the finest maple syrups in the world and some pancake mixes. It contains also a savory jam.
Another potential gift basket is the With Deepest Sympathy Basket. This should be a perfect gift for someone that is not so close to you. If I would receive such present, I would feel a bit odd, thinking that I have received the gift from a friend and instead of receiving the gift with love or with friendship, I have received it with sympathy.
This is why I said it would be better if you would offer this kind of gift to someone that is not so close to you. Because if he were she feels that you are his or her friends, she or she might have the same reaction that I would have. The price of this gift is of $69.99 and it is available from 1-800-baskets.
Among the most popular gifts that are offered to men usually we see bottles of wine or whiskey and glasses.
At the same time, it is said that for the women it is good if you would buy candies and flowers. In this article I want to show you that you can offer other types of gifts and the persons that will receive them will be as happy as when they would receive some flowers (for a lady) or a bottle of something (for a man).
In this article, I will talk about the persons that turn 85. It does not matter if you are a man or woman because the next gift that you will receive is going to make you happy. This is a fleece blanket created out of your photos. If you turn 85, then most likely you have children and your children have children at their turn. My impression is that you should not use a picture with your own image, unless you use a picture with you when you were a kid, but with your nephews. The blanket has the next sizes: 50x 60. It is available from Kodak Gallery for $49.99. It is made 100% out of polyester and it is machine washable. This gift is printed in the United States. As you can see from the image presented in this article, the blanket has the image of three kids. Because the image is colors, I can imagine that the photo was taken this year or last year. I cannot believe that when you were a kid, in other words 70 years ago, you had a digital camera available to take photos in color. So most likely this is a recent photo with your nephews.
And now a possible gift for a lady. I do not understand why the men are not happy when they receive flowers, because this is truly a masterpiece, not mentioning that the designer of the flower arrangements is Vera Wang. Not only that you will receive the flowers, but the vase also will be included. This gift is available from FTD Flowers and it costs $69.99. The flowers in this case are then white orchid stems. They are presented in a glass vase.
Categories: 80th Birthday Gifts Tags: America, birth newspaper, designer, digital camera, Europe, gifts.com, kodak, kodak gallery, Sony a Digital Camera, the new york times, the new york times store, United States, USD, vera wang, whoopass enterprises
Your granddaddy will soon turn 81. With this occasion, what do you plan to get him? On the gifts.com site, you can find a personalized life preserver ring. This one costs $49.99. It is said to be personalized, because you can write on the ring the name of the recipient.
You have to pay attention, because all the characters will be printed in capitalized letters. You should know this even from the start. You cannot return the product because you did not understand fully the characteristics of this product. If you enter the site, that I have just mentioned, you will see that this feature is expressed also in capitalized letters.
This potential gift is sold by Personal Creations. The message will contain only two lines. The first line should be the name of the person who will receive the present; and the next line will be represented by the words that the person who delivers the products wants to write on this preserver ring. In our example, we have Wilson’s Pool.
With this potential gift, if you buy it for your dad for example, you will show him that you appreciate his love to you and his appreciation. In this way you will show him that you respect him as much as he respects you. This gift is created for a person that is older and that saved you many times during your lifetime. I cannot think of another person then my dad or my mother. But I am not 50 or 60. I am only 28 years old. If you are 50, then most likely your dad or your mother is 81. This is why I have said that, if your dad is 81 or he turns 81 next month or in the next months, you can buy such gift, only to show him or her that in your presence they will be safe.
At the right moment, you will be able to show her or him your love and your support. And now let's move to another type of gift, which is represented by the monogrammed golf club. This is an elegant way to personalize a gift. RedEnvelope is the seller. Even though this seems like a tiny gift, you can still write the name of your recipient in full. You can write 26 letters at maximum, including spacing. In this gift, the user will be able to place his balls, when he wants to play some golf. I said “he”, because I don't usually see women playing golf. So this is another potential gift for your dad or for your grandfather. The price of such gift is of $59.95. More on gifts.com.
In this article, I will present three of my favorite gifts for the old men, in fact for the old people, because the ladies will also appreciate these gifts. I must say even from the beginning that these gifts are not that cheap as one can expect. For example, the first gift, the personalized carbon fiber pocket watch costs $60.
These watches are a gift from the father to the sun, usually. But you can offer a watch like this to your father as well, if he is 60 or even more, to make him remember the good old days, when he was young. The watches that are made today are much better than the watches created 40 years ago, for example, when your daddy was 20.
The seller of such wonderful gift is Things Remembered, a site that I must visit in the future days, because I am in the quest for a gift for my mother. This watch is made of carbon fiber reinforced with polymers. There is a promotion on the site from where you can buy this gift, you can get the shipping for free, if you order products that are more than $100. Still, I don’t think that you can get the shipping for free if you live in Europe or in Asia.
The second gift that I will present today is the liberty coin money clip gift, also a personalized gift. This money clip stands out of the gifts presented on the gifts.com site. I would like to say a bill of 20 bucks, with your face on it, instead of the face of a president. This gift costs $70 and it is available from Things Remembered. I definitely have to see this site.
And now, the third and the most expensive gift is a gift which is not available anymore for the Father’s Day. This is a personalized gift, costing $240. You guessed it, you can get this present from Things Remembered. This is not the only provider of gifts that you can find on gifts.com, but apparently I like more the gifts offered by this one. The ring is made of 14K gold and you will have to wait 2-3 weeks until you will get this ring at your door. This is the reason for which you cannot order it anymore for the Father’s Day.
An 80th birthday is a celebration of a long life and a special milestone event that should be honored accordingly. If someone dear to you is turning 80, make sure that your gift will be as memorable as the vent itself. You might want to take into consideration that people turning 80 already have a lot of stuff they have gathered throughout their lives, but you can never go wrong with a personalized and thoughtful gift.
If it’s a family member you’re celebrating your gift should speak about the volume of love you have for the person and it should celebrate the bond they have with their family. A personalized photo frame with a family photo will make an excellent gift. Also a family tree is a great 80th birthday gift that will be a pride for them to hang it on their wall. You could also make a throw pillow of your family members.
People turning 80 have a lot of personal history and they have lived through the world’s history; combine these features to make a memorable gift! You could either create a scrapbook or a video of their life journey. Use photos and copies of important documents of their lives. Also add information about the world, like news clippings, movie posters and record covers. This wonderful 80th birthday gift will make the lucky birthday kid weep with joy and excitement.
Turning 80 is a great moment in everybody’s life and you could mark this occasion with a gift that is sentimental, but also funny and creative. You could for instance sow them a badge that congratulates them on turning this beautiful age or you could make a whole set of badges rewarding them for different accomplishment during their life, for instance a badge for each child they had, a badge for the extraordinary work they did, a badge for the tasty cookies they made and so on.
At this age what people will appreciate the most is spending time with their loved ones. And this is exactly the gift you can give. Throw a party for them with all their family and friends, or a tea party in the afternoon with just the closest family members. Give a gift that keeps on giving by organizing a personal dinner of the month, cook them a meal each month or go out to a restaurant and spend some quality time with them.
Nostalgia marks all of our lives and especially as we get older memories and keeping them alive becomes an important part of a daily routine. Celebrate old memories and create new ones by giving the freshly turned 80 year old a vacation. And not just any vacation, take them on a trip to where they grew up or where they went to college or any place they hold dear in their hearts but haven’t visited for a long time.11