21 is a beautiful age for every human being; it is the time when you are still in college, when your worries are mostly connected to boys/girls, when you don't have to work, or at least not on a daily basis in order to earn your money and in general it is the time for fun. You know what that say: ‘If you don't party when you are 21, you never party’. To emphasize this aspect of fun and enjoyment, we have decided that for today we will present several gag gifts that can be offered to a 21-year-old.
1. And the first one is the liquid ass spray ($4.88). This one can be bought on prankplace.com. Simply by hearing the name of this product, you can imagine what it does. This is a highly concentrated, butt-crack smell, which can be used in an elevator, car or office cubicle. You can really get your revenge on a certain work colleague with this liquid ass spray.
2. If you want something softer, you can offer to your 21-year-old recipient a fake lottery ticket. Of course, if we are dealing with a friend that is suspicious for not buying the lottery ticket by himself/herself, you will have few chances of success, but if you offer him/her an authentic looking prank lottery ticket, you may just win the lottery with this prank gift. It is $4.98 and reveals a winner every time and not any winner, but the winner of $10,000 or $20,000.
3. Now how about a toilet monster? This is something that should not be used in a house where there are small children, because they can get really, really scared by these monsters. As you can see, the toilet monster appears when you lift up the toilet seat. Any unsuspecting person that goes to the bathroom and plans to use the toilet may have an unpleasant surprise. Not only children have to be protected from this toilet monster ($16.98), but also people that have a heart condition. You don't want these people to be greeted by a green or red toilet monster.
4. Have you ever seen a million dollar bill? Maybe you can fool someone with your fake lottery ticket, but you will never fool anyone with this million dollar bill ($4.98). Although this currency looks and feels real and is a great conversation tool, you simply cannot be fooled by it, because it has such huge value and nothing that has a value like this can be indeed printed, nor used. This prank gift is very high quality and is designed by a talented artist.
There is always the time to offer a funny gift. I've said this for those that believe that only young people should receive prank gifts and the senior people should stay away from them. Obviously, it is not recommended to offer a funny present to a person that has a heart condition and that could cause him/her a heart attack, but you can offer ironic gifts, suggesting the person that now he/she is old. Products recommended in this article work for young adults, 50-year-old people and also senior persons; after all, they are all gag gifts.
1. A very good product to suggest your recipient that now he/she is old, even if he/she may be 20 years old is represented by the racing grannies ($13.98), which compete one to another in order to get the best seat on a bingo night. You have to adjust their walkers for the perfect racing position and watch them how they ‘run’.
2. The previous products are small and they can be placed on a desk when you want to see the race. If you want to experience the real deal, we recommend you an inflatable walker. In fact, we recommend it to those friends that will come to your 50-year-old birthday. Its price is $19.98 and is great for those persons which believe are not quite ready for the real thing yet. Not only that this product is funny thanks to its appearance, but also because of the various hilarious warning signs that let people know you are approaching to them slowly. This product is 32 inch tall, is inflatable and decorated with a ‘panic button’.
3. Another great gift for a 50-year-old person that might have problems with his/her intestines and stomach is the ‘Caution-old fart zone’ roll. This roll warns everyone in the house that the area where this is placed is an area where you shouldn't enter, unless you wear a gas mask. This roll is very similar to those used by the police when a crime happens. It has about 50 feet of tape and is the perfect thing for getting laughs. It is only $4.99.
4. When offering your recipient a product like this one mentioned at number 4, you should warn him/her about it. It is not exactly what its name says: ‘wrinkle remover’. It is in fact a material used for abrasion purposes, which is used in this case as a gag gift to suggest your recipient that he/she is getting old. Make your friend or relative feel special and… old with this $4.98 wrinkle remover.
When you are invited to the birthday party of one of your friends or relatives that celebrates 40 years of existence, you can buy for him some gag gifts, but only if you are certain that he/she will not be offended by your gift. In this article, we will present several products that might affect the relationship between you and your recipient, if he/she doesn't have a strong sense of humor, so be careful when picking them.
1. This product is excellent and can be offered to anyone celebrating 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and so on years of existence, costs $16.49, can be personalized with the name of the recipient and also of the person that offers the present and can be bought from the Factory Card and Party Outlet. It goes under the name of Over the Hill Survival Kit. This product contains all sorts of funny presents, meant to show your recipient that he/she is getting old.
2. If the previous product can be received well by virtually any type of recipient, this one should be offered only to people that can take a bad joke. Even if the name of the product doesn't say too much: the Art of Appreciation Gift Basket ($39.99), its image says more than we need to know.
This is a gift basket that contains all sorts of sweet treats, which are obviously good and can be eaten by all the guests at the party; the problem is that the package has a tombstone shape.
3. Another funny gift is this corkscrew that has written on it “40 & Still Screwin’”. This is $10.41, is sold by Laid Back and comes in a beautiful gift box. It has 1.2 x 3.8 x 5.5 cm and weighs 2.6 ounces.
4. A birthday party would not be the same without personalized mugs or glasses, so a very good recommendation for a gift would be this Mud Pie 40 hand-painted wine glass ($24.69). This is a 16-house wine glass, great for a fun birthday party. The manufacturer warns the user to wash it by hand. It has 8.5 x 4.5 x 4.5″ and weighs 9.6 ounces.
5. Speaking of personalized glasses, here is another one, which is $15, yet seems more complicated: the “Fabulous 40″ glass. This is a black colored glass with crystal and glittered embellishments, that should be washed only by hand. It has 4.7 x 4.7 x 10.5″ and is great for the fun that it brings.
6. And now a personalized mug: the Question Mark “40″ Coffee Mug ($9.99). It is a 14 oz black ceramic mug with a humorous message and is dishwasher safe.
Great gag gifts can be found on prankplace.com. They are dedicated to all sorts of events, being divided in many categories: birthday gags, office gags, bumper stickers, T-shirts and hats, silly toys, costumes, drinking stuff and many others.
Birthday gags are also of many types, according to the age of your recipient and gender. So we can have 16th birthday gags, 21st birthday gags, 40th birthday gags, 50th birthday gags, over the hill, for men, for women and so on. Let's consider several birthday gag gifts for a person celebrating 21 years of existence.
1. The first is the relighting birthday candles set, great if you and your friends want to laugh your lungs out. The recipient will try to blow the candles out, but they will just keep on relighting, generating loud laughs. A candle like this is $0.99.
2. It doesn't matter if we are speaking about a birthday party of a girl or a boy, all these products mentioned here work in both cases. Just like this Happy Birthday Bill ($1.99). This currency looks and feels real, only that instead of the face of a president, you can see a cake, gifts and all sorts of other favors that are used at the birthday party.
3. Now how about some science fiction items? These party rats are ideal for night blogging. If you haven't heard yet of the party rats, you should know that they have no connection to those animals that no one likes. Here we are talking about colorful, plastic, rodent lights on the finger of your recipient and other people participating at that birthday party. You can wave your hands in the air like you just don't care and create a beautiful disco effect, even in your bedroom. Your very own personal light show can take place at your house and all for the price of only $7.98.
4. In general, celebrating your 21-year-old birthday is done in a bar. So, a possible present that you could receive from your friends is this Turning 21 Bar Exam. This is a sort of game that celebrates this event in a unique way. You will be forced by your friends to perform various challenges, such as dirty dancing with a stranger or tying a cherry stem into a knot. This is $7.98.
5. You are finally legal! You are 21! Cheers! Now you don't have to use a fake ID to go to bars and consume alcohol. A great possible gift is this Cheers to 21 Years ($3.98) shot glass, that allows you to start the party as you should.
At a birthday party, you can go with usual presents, that will bring a smile or not on the face of the recipient, or you can use some unusual gifts from prankplace.com and be certain that your recipient will smile, if not laugh. However, you have to pay attention to the personality of that person, because not all people respond in a good way to gag gifts. Yes, that is correct, today we will discuss about gag gifts that you can offer to a young person. Because on the site I have named earlier, there are presents divided into these categories: 16th birthday, 21st birthday, 40th birthday, 50th birthday and over the hill birthday, I have thought to select the first one. In the time remaining, today, in another article, I will speak about 21st birthday gag gifts. I hope you will enjoy them.
1. This product is presented as an item designed to help your car mask its imperfections. For example, if it has an unsightly rust spot or scratch, you can use this magnetic Jumbo AutoAid ($5.98) and hope that no one will notice it. This is an auto bandage, that can be easily applied and removed without damaging the car. Its manufacturer says that this is much more cheaper than going to a professional repair center, where your car could get a polish. This Jumbo is sized: 17 x 5″.
2. If you live in Europe, where the legal age for driving a car is 18, not 16 like in the United States, you will find probably these products not suitable for a 16-year-old. I promise that I will speak about products that can be bought in Europe as well, but only after I present this next gag gift, which is extremely funny. This is characteristic to girls: the pink shag mirror cover ($1.98). Even though life may be a craps shot, you should look at it having only positive thoughts in your head. In this way, maybe you will succeed that lucky shot. The price mentioned for this product is the retail price. If there are sellers interested in buying hundreds of products like this, the manufacturer offers wholesale pricing, because they are about to close their Shag category and they want to get rid of these products.
3. Because 16 is all about friendship and love, now it’s time for a product that is the symbol of kissing, which in its turn is the symbol of love. We will discuss about a keychain that has lips form. It is $3.74 and comes with a special feature: it allows you to whistle.
A man in his 50s most likely knows to receive a gift, even if the gift is not that usual. In this article, we will discuss about gag gifts created for the 50th birthday of a man. Make sure that man has a high sense of humor, otherwise he will not capable of understanding many of the products that I will present here.
1. Because Christmas is approaching, I have selected a gag gift that shows Santa doing a not that orthodox move. The name of the product is “Animated Full Moon Santa” and it is $19.98 on prankplace.com. If your recipient thinks that he was good this year and he waits for the perfect gift, he will have a surprise from this little Santa, that spins around, drop his pants and gives you a full moon. Ho Ho Ho!
2. Here is a top seller. If you say this, related to a product for men, it must be related to alcohol. I mean there is no other option. Joking! Men are also attracted to electronics and video games… Anyway, let's go back to our top seller. This is the Drinking Helmet ($11.89). This beer helmet, although you can use the available locations for juice cans as well, is the ultimate party hat. You can drink from 2 beer cans at the same time, because as you can see in the picture, those are both connected to a hose, which helps you drink. Besides a party, you can use this product when watching television or playing a game. Just make sure your wife agrees with such hat.
3. This is a product that doesn't have any other purpose, then to make you laugh. Come on, where are you going to use these Underpants for Hands? They are $12.98 on prankplace.com and represent the perfect clothing piece to keep your hands warm. They fit most hands and are the cutest thing on the market that can be used on a cold winter day.
4. Don't eat it! It is not food. It only looks like bacon, but it is a soap bacon ($5.58). This is a product dedicated to those that have dreamt of bathing themselves into bacon. Now is your chance for the dream to come true. It is great, because this product doesn't only look like bacon, but also smells like it. Its manufacturers managed to capture the aroma of frying bacon in this bar of soap.
5. Even though this item is named Le Tooter, it is not a French product. It is similar to The Potter and issues a fart sound, outrageous for the people around you.
Gag gifts should be offered only to those persons from which you expect a nice reaction; you don't want to receive your present back, simply because the person that receives it is not capable of understanding its purpose. For example if you offer to a 50-year-old woman something that will remind her that now she is old, your gift may not be that appreciated.
1. We will begin with a product that is not that direct in telling a woman which turns 50 that she is old, but with one that is a little bit gross. It is the Snotty Nose Egg Separator ($15.98). This is a revolting gag gift designed for anyone who likes to cook or bake. This product, made in the United States, is definitely the most hideous present that you can offer to a baker or a chef.
2. We like those products that are ugly and we recommend them to be offered as gag gifts to people that can enjoy them. This time we recommend a cheaper product ($13.98), namely the Doo Doo Darts. This is dedicated to those that spend a lot of time on the crapper. Obviously, you cannot tell this, unless you live with that person in the same house. So offer this gag gift to one of your family members. As you can see, this game is shaped like a toilet seat and comes with 3 velcro covered “poops” that you can hang in the bathroom, just to have a little more something in this room. Luckily, they do not smell.
3. It is time for a mug! When you look at it, nothing seems spectacular, it is just an ordinary mug, that has an ordinary price, $12.95. The problem is that when you take this mug in order to drink from it, 2 flaring nostrils and a pig lip will be seen by those that look at you. You may not even realize why they are laughing of. This is known as the Pig Snout Mug and holds up to 12 ounces. We recommend this product as an office gag or party prank.
4. The Whatever Clock doesn't seem to care if you are late or not. If you don't know where 3 or 5 are positioned on a clock, you may have difficulties in knowing what’s the time, because this clock has the numbers placed somewhere at the bottom, in the left side. It is $25.98 and is dedicated to those that want to free themselves of the time constraints of life. It needs 1 AA battery, that is not included.
For the birthday party of one of your friends or relatives, you can buy several gag gifts. Just make sure the person is capable of understanding those gifts. If you offer for example an inflatable walker to a 40-year-old person, he/she might get upset and this is the last thing you want as a thanking reaction. Instead of gratitude, you will receive your gift back and maybe you will be invited to leave the party. If we are discussing about a friend of yours, probably this will not happen, but if we talk about your manager, a very classy person, that is used to receiving watches, arts, old wines and so on, an inflatable walker is definitely not a good solution. In fact, you should avoid any gag gifts when you go to the birthday party of a very stylish person.
1. Because we discuss about friends here, we will present several products that are included in the Gag Gifts category and which can be offered without thinking that your recipient might not receive them properly. The first product we present is the Over the Hill Hat ($9.98). It looks like a cake with candles inserted in it. In fact, this is a cheery chapeau dedicated to those that become older. Differently said, this feather trimmed fedora is created only for birthday purposes. You cannot offer this product on a wedding, for example.
2. This product shows that something has occurred in that office. You usually see these signs (alright, without seeing these warnings as well) in locations where something bad happened, like a murder, a suicide or a robbery. The difference is that the notification in this case says something like this: Caution – Old Fart Zone. For the price of $4.99, you will receive a role that holds about 50 feet of tape and is perfect for getting laughs at the office.
3. About the product found at number 3 we don't have many things to say, except that it is a magnetic bumper, which says “I love old chicks”. It is $3.98. A good way to use this product is to stick it onto the back of the recipient's car, without letting him know. Eventually, he will discover by himself.
4. This product can be used by a person to play a prank to someone else. We have to recommend it in this article, because it is funny. When you are 40 or more, they say you don't have to be caught in public with a naked lip. This is why we recommend this mustaches stylish set ($9.98) to all those that are older than 40.
Here is a list of fun gifts you can find on Amazon for your friends.
1. The first product is probably one that most men would like to have. It is the so-called Control Your Woman Remote Controller ($4.29). It is developed by NPW and is great for positive thinking. It doesn't require batteries and is an interesting conversation subject. Point this little thing at the subject, press the button you want and hope for the best. This remote control has 2.4 x 5.5 x 0.8″.
2. Now how about a happy smiley face affirmation ball? For $8.32, you can get from Accountrements a yellow friendly affirmation ball. This product is capable of expressing 20 different positive compliments and cheery thoughts. This fun product is made from plastic and has a diameter of 3 inches. It is a great gag gift for anyone that needs a little cheering up. The manufacturer warns us to not let this product at the hands of very small children, because it presents a choking hazard. This product itself is the danger, because it is small and children may try to eat it, choking with it. It has a weight of 9.6 ounces.
3. Does your friends have a garden? If he does, I believe this squatting garden gnome ($22.99) is the perfect gift for him. Just look at the above image how nice this gnome is. Joking; I don't know if I would appreciate a gift like this. If this is gross for you too, you can get for your friend a mooning gnome. Maybe he will find it more attractive.
4. Let's see what is the gift presented by Amazon as the ultimate gag gift. It is about the asshole repellent. This product is $4.95, needs water to function and provides unlimited usage. It is entertaining and fun and it can be used on any occasion. It has 3.5 ounces.
5. Dr. Freud’s therapy ball is a product available at Accountrements for the price of $11.48. Get ready to explore your inner side with this product that has thoughtful answers to many of your questions. This fun product measures 4 x 4 by 4 inches.
6. I have presented the other days a granny that competes with another one to entertain the user. If you don't remember the name of the company, here it is: Bluw Inc. The price for 2 grannies is $12.98. It is interesting to see them how they race, even though they cannot move very well, if we can say this.
7. This is a not that funny product, but at least a useful one: the Dead Fred Pen Holder ($10.49).
In case you are searching for some gag gifts for your 30-year-old friend, here are some ideas. First of all, I would like to say that there might be persons that will not be satisfied with these products, so before buying them, test the person if he/she likes a gag gift. Otherwise, don't buy!
1. Even if this product looks like a toilet that is full of… let's name them “liquids”, it is in fact a mug filled with hot chocolate. It is the Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug, that is available at the Big Mouth Toys for $11.99. This product is made from ceramic and is dishwasher safe. It has 5 x 3 x 4″ and a weight of 1.6 pounds. You can buy it from Amazon if you live in the United States and also in other countries, because it is available for international delivery as well.
2. Another mug which you can find at the Big Mouth Toys, this time for only $8.82) is the Gun Mug. This product has received many positive reviews; it is a pistol shaped ceramic coffee mug, dishwasher safe. This would be a great gag gift for a person in law enforcement.
3. The Grenade Mug ($9.99) is another product made from ceramic and sold by the same company as the previous product. It is dishwasher safe and doesn't carry an extended warranty. You can play a prank on your work colleagues and tell them that if they not stop complaining, you will blow them away, by exploding this grenade. This is interesting to see when you're the manager and do a thing like this to your employees.
4. Another potential gag gift that you can offer to your friends is the Fanny Bank Funny Farting Coin Drop Bank, available at the Big Mouse Toys. It is $10.11 and besides that it is a useful product for saving some money (coins), it also makes a loud digital fart sound when coins are deposited. This is a great gag gift for a person that has everything. Its dimensions are 6 x 6 x 6 inches and the shipping weight is of 13.4 ounces. The manufacturer recommends this product to people that are at least 10. You need 3 AA batteries (included).
5. If you are a manager, you definitely need a product like this. It would be more interesting if this gag gift would be connected to the offices of your employees, so that every time you will have a problem and press this button to make yourself heard by them. This is the Bullshit Button designed by Gemmy ($9.95); it makes hilarious statements.