If you want to find some creative homemade birthday gift ideas for your father, you can as well as create them by yourself, because you will save a few dollars. But this is not what I want to present you today; I want to present several products that can be bought from notonthehighstreet.com, the place for British artisans to expose their goods.
1. And we will begin with a product that I have never presented before, although I have presented homemade gifts for fathers also on other occasions. I didn't have the chance to present this one, because it is a new product. New, but it has already received 5 stars from 137 customers that have bought it. I'm talking about the Personalized Dad Album, designed by Amanda Hancocks. This is only 13 GBP and represents a great keepsake book. It is the perfect present for your father and it can be offered not only on his birthday, but on any day of the year, just to show him how much you love him. The album contains 30 quality plain white pages. It doesn't come with an image on the front, but it is recommended to place one, to make the product even more special. So before ordering, please consider this option!
2. This is a product for a classic dad, that likes to keep his cufflinks well organized. This is the Leather Travel Cufflink Box, designed by Inkerman London and is 29 GBP. This black leather travel cufflink box is created for a person that travels a lot and holds 4 pairs of cufflinks or other jewelry, such as earrings or rings, if a lady uses the box. A box like this not only keeps them safe through your travels, but it also makes them avoid time, since you keep your jewelry and cufflinks in a leather box. It has 7 x 7 x 3 cm and uses a magnetic shut to make sure that your precious things are well protected.
3. A person likes to receive unique products, because these ones seem dedicated to the person that receives them. In fact, they really are. This is why at number 3, we will present this personalized key ring, designed by Okey Dokey and sold for 7 GBP. Because this is a product that needs personalization, it will reach your door in about 10 days after you have made your order. This product is represented by a 10 x 3.5 cm wooden fob, where you can write a message, that can have up to 20 characters. This fob is placed on a 5 cm diameter nickel plated split ring.
Those living in the United Kingdom can buy beautiful gifts from notonthehighstreet.com. I have discussed with you about this site before and I have told you that here you can find handmade products, designed by manufacturers all across the UK. For a dad, you can buy products included in the Bags and Luggage category, in Belts, Everyday Essentials, Ties, Cufflinks, Rings, Watches, Shaving and Skincare Products and more. Because Everyday Essentials is a category that contains some products included in other categories as well, I have selected this one for today.
1. And I will start with a personalized item. It is a phone sleeve, that works with many phones present on the market now. This sleeve is designed by Polkadots & Blooms and costs 17.50 GBP. This is a flip cover for a phone or MP3, made from vintage linen and hand stamped with coordinates of your choice. Obviously, a product like this can be imprinted with any design, only that this manufacturer, located in London, wanted to make this their own signature. This is why they name the family of these sleeves Coordinates. Due to the vintage nature of the material from which this product is made, it may have small imperfections. When you order the product, you admit that you have read the description and you agree to receive a product that may have imperfections. However, you should not let yourself influenced by this in a negative manner, because those little imperfections will add something special to the character of the item, not mentioning that they will ensure you that here we are talking about genuine linen, not artificial linen.
2. After you have taken care of the most precious item of your dad, which is his phone, it's now time to show him your feelings. I have selected this item, because, as you can see in the above picture, it shows your dad what you feel about him. This is the so-called “Love You…” key ring, a product designed by Kutuu. It is 38 GBP and can be offered to your mother as well, sister, friend, you name it. In fact, if you buy this product for your dad, it would be preferable to buy one for your mother as well or at least buy her a bouquet of roses or something. You know that women are very emotional and she might get upset for not receiving anything from you, even if we discuss about the birthday or anniversary of your father.
If you have liked these products, I invite you to enter the site to experience more. I have to warn you that you will be amazed.
Do you want to buy a gift for your dad? Is it for his birthday or simply because Christmas is approaching? Whatever the reason, I believe these products will suit him perfectly.
1. We have to begin by presenting this Best Dad Calendar. This product can be personalized and it is even recommended to personalize it. You have to write the name of your recipient (you can write only Dad), your message towards him and the start month (because now we are in December 2011, you can select the first month of the calendar to be December 2011, but also January 2012, February 2012 and so on, until November 2012). As long as you want to buy a wall calendar, you will pay 19.95 GBP. A desk calendar is a little bit cheaper: 14.95 GBP. This personalized calendar that celebrates the best dad in the world runs for a whole year and contains different personalized images for each month, that can be selected from gadgets.co.uk, the same place from where you can order this product. Note that all personalization is printed exactly as you wrote, so pay attention to spelling.
2. I have always liked the hand and feet warmers, because they allow you to get warm without wearing too many clothes on you. And this, in a very cold location. This is why my second choice for this list is represented by the reusable hand warmers (7.95 GBP). They have a heart design and are perfect for Valentine's Day. Taking into account that you will offer them to your father, it would be a nice gesture of you to offer one to your mother as well. The heart has 105 x 110 mm and stays hot for 30 minutes. These products are useful for everyone that need a little warmth during the cold winter season.
3. A man doesn't really know how to deal with eggs. In terms of cooking and kitchen, his wife is usually the boss. But why continue with this fear of cooking or with this behavior of letting only your wife do this? You have the same abilities as she does, so you can perfectly fit in the kitchen as well. This is the reason for which at number 3, we present a microwave egg cooker, that will allow you to obtain eggcelent results. The name of this gadget is the Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler (8.95 GBP) and is eggsactly what you have searched for boiling eggs at work. The eggs boil in about 3 to 5 minutes, depending on their size, microwave wattage and how you like them. This item offers you perfectly boiled eggs every time.
A tired dad wants to relax and in this article I will present several products that can be offered to your dad on his birthday, products manufactured by Conair. This is a famous company that creates products for relaxation.
I will start with the Fb52 hydrotherapy massaging foot spa, that is $37.71, I will continue with the massaging foot spa, that is $33.47, I will present several information related to the cord reel massaging jet food bath, that is $69.95 and I will end this article with the Conair massaging food spa, $89.99.
Conair Fb52 hydrotherapy machine creates waterfall massage bubbles with high/low speed, it has 3 attachments: brush, pin point massage tool and pumice, uses 3 toe touch controls and it is lighted by a blue spa feeling. When it is combined with tea tree oil foot soak created by Earth Therapeutics, that is normally $7.99, the total price of the combination becomes $45.70. If you want to buy these products from Amazon, you must know that they are shipped and sold by different sellers and it is possible to receive one earlier than the other.
The second product also can combine with tea tree oil foot soak, the total price being of $40.90. This product has a 2 different position control knob with 2 custom settings, it comes equipped with gel feet and is UL listed. It has just like the other products a warranty of one year. The rubberized handles allow to use the product in a secure way and the 2 removable foot massage rollers are light enough to be used by any tired dad.
The next product has 3 touchpad controls, that include bubbles and heat, vibration and heat and 6 water jets. Unlike the previous product, this one uses 4 removable foot massage rollers and 2 removable loofah disks. The ceramic mesh filter ensures the water stays free of debris and it is easily removable for rinsing.
For a dad that is preoccupied with his pedicure, this product comes with 5 pedicure attachments placed in a removable center storage panel. If you want to buy the product with tea tree oil foot soak, which is the main product which can be used with this type of products, you will pay for both of them $77.94.
And finally, the most expensive product in this list, Conair massaging foot spa, has 7 unique spa settings, revitalizes aching feet and has spinning rollers for a deep massage. The product uses touch controls for easy heat, vibrations and 6 jet settings. It has a soft gel pad, a loufah, a ceramic filter and rubberized handles.
As long as you have a salary and you can afford to buy your dad an expensive gift, and if you know him as being very passionate about electronics, you can buy him a tablet computer, an iPad, an iPod or any other electronic device that you think is going to enjoy him.
If you know that your dad is passionate about his health more about the electronic product that he uses, you can buy him an eye care treatment or a membership to a health clinic.
Nevertheless, today I will present several watches, because a watch is the perfect gift for a man, no matter what is his age. Just make sure that you will not buy your father a green or a purple watch, as long as he is not that glad to wear such products. If your dad is more like a classical person, you should buy him a black watch or a leather watch. For example, a watch that I would not buy to my dad is the Casio SGW 100B-3V wrist watch for men, because it is destined to those that are always on the run, or at least this is my opinion, and because it has a digital display. I wanted to present this watch, because it is great for those who are very passionate about sports and fitness. I can see this watch wore by a person who is at the gym.
But I would buy my dad the Stuhrling Original Men Now Voyager Automatic Watch, that costs $109. The product that I have presented before, costed only $41.99. I have selected this Stuhrling watch because it has a metallic design and because it is used more by classical people, just like my father. Other type of watch is the Casio SGW 100-1V sports watch with temperature and compass; what have I told you? These Casio watches are created for those addicted to sports and fitness; so if your dad is very active and dynamic, a present like this would be the perfect choice for him.
50 is round number and it is natural for your parents or uncles to feel weird on this birthday. They change the first number of their age, they become older and they start to realise this. I know I am 28 and every year feels a bit different. I don’t want to know how is to turn 50. Not now, that is.
So, to ease the feelings that may be in their hearts and souls, I would recommend you to get them, whether they are your parents or your uncles, get them something funny. I am not speaking of toys, but I gues that you can think of this as well. Nevertheless, let’s forget about toys and let’s think of something more mature, more for an adult.
I am going to write about the possible gifts that you can offer to a 50 year old man. I can talk about women as well, but I am pretty sure that the article will be long enough and you will lose your patience. This is why I will write the next one regarding the presents that you can make to a 50 year old lady.
Now, let’s start with the men. Let’s say the person who turns 50 is your dad. In this case, why not get him a mug with his sayings? There is in fact a mug on Zazzle.com with the most frequent dad’s sayings. I agree that these are used by all the dads in the world, no matter the language they use. They think in the same way. The price of such potential gift is of $15.70. I like that between “dad’s” and “sayings”, there is another word, which seems written by hand, with a pencil or something: “favorite”. In fact, the word is imprinted on the mug by the fabricant.
The sayings start from the number 10 saying and they reach down below to the number one saying. I will name a few of them. “When I was your age…” Remember this? I know I do. My dad always told me this, but my mom, my mother made a true religion out of saying these words.
Another favorite saying is this one: “A little bit of dirt never hurt anyone”. This is said ironically I am pretty sure, because you forget to clean the table where you just ate, you forget to wash the dishes, to wash your skirt which is a bit stained and so on. The third famous saying is “Go ask your mother”.
Being a 90 year old person is the best gift anyone could receive from God. Still, you need some material presents from your loved ones, besides the love and health offered by God. And some of the gifts that you can receive from your children or from your nephews will be presented next.
If you are an old person, this does not mean that you don’t use the mobile phones. I amnot talking necessarily about a smartphone. Being too old could make the thieves eager to get the device from you, because you will not be able to fight back.
I am talking about some mobile phones, that have an easy interface and very large buttons. I am not that convinced that you can teach an old person to use the camera of the device, if it has such thing, or to create a Facebook account, but I am sure that you can teach him how to call his daughter or his son. Also, another good idea is to take your 90 year old man to the restaurant. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him to see how the restaurants in 2011 are. Maybe, if he is sick and has many diseases, he does not come out of the house too often. This will be a chance of showing him how the actual world is. Get him a music CD. And buy him a CD player, because I am sure that an old guy does not have such thing in his house. If he learns how to use the mobile phone, then he will learn how to use the remote of the CD player.
The old people love chess. So, why not get him a chess board? If our guy has a great mental health (not many people which are 90 years old have), then who knows, maybe he will teach you some chess tricks. These are the gifts that you can offer to a person that is 90 years old. If the person is not that well, mentally speaking, then you can offer him your love and a nice and warm meal.
It might be hard to get a cool birthday gift for your dad. First of all, he could be the kind of person who already has everything he wants, but don’t worry because every person wants something or needs something. When buying a present for your dad be sure to take into consideration the things he likes and use your creativity to really make it a cool gift. Here are some cool birthday gifts for your dad.
Leather wear like bags and wallets are a great accessory that shouldn’t miss in any wardrobe. What is so great about leather is that it combines elegance with practicality and, since it comes in large variety of designs, you are sure to find something fitting for every taste. Get your dad a cool leather messenger bag, hand stitched and engraved. It will be a great and personal gift. You could also get him a creative wallet or a travel case.
A nice accessory will also make a cool birthday gift for your dad. You could for instance personalize a silk tie with a photo or a design you make yourself creating a unique and personal gift this way. Cuff-links are a very popular gift for men, because of their wide variety. Make a great gift to your sport loving dad with a pair of Ballpark Cuff-Links made out of salvaged seats of America’s stadiums.
For the dad who likes to work around the house, you can find practical gifts. Be sure to add a personal touch or make a fun gift that will not only be practical, but also will create big laughs. For instance for a dad who likes barbecue and also has a developed sense of humor you could get the super funny BBQ sword, a cool cooking utensils, that also includes a mask for all the men who fancy themselves as fearless vigilantes while working the grill.
There is not a man in this world who will not giggle like a small child when he unpacks his present and sees that he has got some sort of gadget. If he likes the new technologies, he will certainly enjoy a new laptop, an iPad or an eBook reader.
For a dad who already has tons of gadgets you could get a charging station for all of them. Choose specific and fun gadgets like the voice recognition grocery list organizer, a device that prints out your grocery list that you recorded.
Gadgets are really one step away from toys, though probably unexpected also make a great gift for your dad. For a trip down memory lane you could get him a vintage toy like a model car similar to the one he used to play with as a child. For the dad who likes architecture you could get the Lego Architecture series that includes small scale replica made after famous buildings.11
When your father’s birthday comes around make sure to surprise him with a thoughtful and heartwarming gift. Many people find it stressful to choose gifts for their fathers since men usually are harder to gift than women, but do not stress out because with a little foresight and consideration you can find a perfect birthday gift for your dad.
A personalized or handmade gift will make any father happy and proud. You could put together a scrapbook of your whole family or just of the two of you documenting your life together. You could also make a photo collage or engrave a bronze plaque with your family tree. Personalized key chains, mugs, glass ware or clothing are also extremely popular with dads.
Get them a classic gift that will practical as well as sentimental. A classy cashmere sweater to keep your dad warm in winter or a monogrammed silk bathrobe will be greatly appreciated. Get him a pair of durable and elegant leather gloves or an expensive leather belt. Accessories are beautiful and elegant and will be a reminder of your thoughtfulness; get your dad a pair of silver cuff-links engraved with his initials or an elegant wrist watch.
A perfect birthday gift for your dad can be something that pertains to his hobbies. If your father loves to golf you could get him a new set clubs or a new leather bag for his clubs. If he loves to listen to music you could get him a CD collection of his favorite artist or an old-school record player. For the father who enjoys to work with his hands you could get a new tool belt or a gardening kit.
Things that are practical will always be enjoyed by men. For instance for a father who is on the road a lot you could buy a new set of luggage or a leather travel case. For a dad who loves the outside you could get a Swiss army knife or a pair of binoculars.
A lot of dads are very gadget a hungry and will enjoy any new toy they get. A navigation system, a radar detector, a satellite radio or a flying alarm clock will make any tech passionate dad happy. If your father is tired of his old film camera you could get him a shiny new digital camera. For a father with a huge vinyl album collection you could get an LP-to-CD recorder system.
For the executive dad personalized desktop related gifts will be great. Get him a high end executive pen set or a classy desktop clock. A personalized stationary set is both elegant and practical and will be greatly appreciated by father who has a lot of correspondence.
One of the greatest birthday gifts for dads is an event. Take your father to a game of his favorite sport team or to a concert of his favorite artist. You could also plan a hiking trip or a family trip to an amusement park.11
There is a special bond between fathers and daughters. A father will always look after his daughter and provide support and loving care while a daughter will admire and love him. A birthday gift for a dad from a daughter should celebrate this special relationship. It should reflect the respect and love and it should show thoughtfulness and care.
Get your father a gift from the heart and from your own hands. Make a photo frame and put a photo of the two of you inside it. Make a photo album or a scrapbook documenting the years that have passed. Write him a letter in which you include fond memories and all the things he did and is that you are grateful for.
Classic gifts like jewelry and accessories will also make a dad happy. You could get him an engraved pocket watch or a personalized desktop clock. You could choose a leather wallet or an engraved money clip. Funny or classy cuff-links paired with a stylish leather catchall make a fun birthday gift for a dad from a daughter. Does your dad already have a large number of accessories and jewelry? If so you could get him an elegant wooden accessory case in which he can store all his things.
For a dad who enjoys practical gifts there is always a birthday gift just waiting around the corner. If your father enjoys gardening you could get him a new set of gardening tools. For a dad who travels a lot you could get a beautiful leather travel case, or travel grooming kit. Elegantly packaged survivor kits will make great gift for dads who like adventure. For a dad who fancies himself as a handy man get a monogrammed leather tool belt.
Does your father have any hobbies? If he does, show him that you pay attention and give him something pertaining to that interest. For a sports fan you could get tickets to a game, memorabilia or sports themed items. For the dad who loves history you could get an encyclopedia, historical novels or newspaper anthologies. A record player is a perfect gift for a music lover and a collection of western classics is the best birthday gift for the movie buff father.
Fine liquor makes an excellent gift for a dad who enjoys a glass now and then. You could get him a fine aged and smoked whiskey or a nice old cognac. If he is a beer man get him a gift basket with an assortment of beers from around the world. Get him an old bottle of wine or if he likes to collect wines you could get him a practical wine rack.
There is no greater gift than good times spend together. Take your father out to dinner or organize a party for him with all your family. Go for a picnic or on a nature trail and enjoy the air and the company.
If you plan your present ahead and put a little thought into it you will make your father happy and grateful that he has such a great daughter.11