Gifts For A November Birthday
Those gifts connected to November are also connected to November flowers, fruits, vegetables and colors. So if you're searching for November gifts for one of your friends or relatives born in November, you should buy one of these things that we will mention now.
1. The first one is represented by a generous box filled with apples and pears. 1-800-baskets sells it for $35. This box can be offered as a November birthday gift or as a holiday gift, for someone that leaves on a long trip.
2. UncommonGoods sells a beautiful November flower necklace, that is a unique and graceful way to fete a birthday. The flower is dried, then pressed and in the end showcased in a resin pendant. The necklace has a sterling silver chain and costs $48. The November flower is Chrysanthemum.
3. JC Penney comes with a much more brilliant idea, the one of offering you a November area rug, that will revitalize the room of your recipient with bold hues, that blend with soothing colors of nature. It is $80 and is great for a person that loves art.
4. Target has its own way of allowing girls to wear a November pendant. This company doesn't offer you a dried flower placed in a resin pendant, but a pendant that contains a beautiful stone, in our case, cubic zirconia. This is cheaper then buying a dried flower that plays the role of a medallion; the Target pendant is $14.99. Like any other jewelry, this one too must be cleaned with a soft cloth.
5. This is a product that works very well for a little baby: the November cute infant bodysuit by CafePress ($18.50). Not everyone has the chance to be Miss November, but your little girl can be when receiving such super comfy, 100% cotton jersey knit infant creeper. This bodysuit doesn't have to be replaced by another one, when your little girl needs to be changed; you can simply use the three snap system available at the bottom of the bodysuit and simply remove that used diaper and put a new one on your girl.
6. You have to be careful when offering a product like this to a girl: the Marquise cut Citrine ring. If you don't plan to propose to your girlfriend, it would be wise to avoid such present, because she might think of marriage when seeing a product like this one. This is sold by Heavenly Treasures for $89.
7. If you don't have big plans with your girlfriend, a gold personalized birthstone heart bracelet would be just fine. This is sold by Target for $34.99. This product is made from nickel-free metal, presents decorative accents and has a polished finish.
Connect with Monica Elena Ionescu via: