A 12-year-old child would desire for his/her birthday another 12-year-old child to converse with, but because their parents cannot fulfill this desire, we recommend them to buy certain gifts that could make that boy/girl happy, at least for a little while.
1. It doesn't matter if we talk about a girl or a boy, these Momiji friendship dolls are suitable for any teenager. As their name says, these dolls represent friendship; they are adorable, collectible, each has its own name and can keep a secret. If you are at a point where you believe that you don't have a real friend to keep a secret, you can place that secret inside of this little doll. It has a compartment where to place your message. When this product is offered as a gift, the person that offers it writes a special something by hand to the recipient of this gift. In general, there are used words like: ‘To my best friend’or ‘May you have lots of friends in your lifetime’. A Momiji doll can be bought on Amazon for $17.
2. This is a product for a girl: the initial pendant necklace. The one presented here is the A necklace. It has a chain length of 28 inches and a charm length of 1 inch. The width of the charm is also of 1 inch. Urban Outfitters is the company that sells this product and they do it for $24. This type of gift is recommended to be offered by the friends of a 12-year-old girl that throws a party in their honor and also to celebrate her 12-year-old birthday.
3. A personalized gift will always be received better than a usual one, because it is unique and shows the recipient you have thought of it. This is more than just going to a store, buying a present, packing it and offering it. It says that you really care about someone, especially when the personalization is connected to a heart shape, like it is the case of this personalized heart-shaped puzzle ‘I love you’ message. Although this product seems more suitable for lovers, you can also offer this potential gift to your little girl/boy. This puzzle includes 75 pieces and costs $14.95 (PersonalizationMall).
4. As the tote you see in the above image says, this ‘birthday girl’ pampering kit is great for a girl. Taking into account the image of that girl imprinted on the tote, which shows a very young girl, we can imagine this product will work for a 12-year-old girl as well. This product is $35.
To celebrate the love between you and your girlfriend, for her birthday, we recommend you to buy several romantic gifts. It would be preferable to add a bouquet of roses and also a candy box to the package.
1. The first product which we believe is great for a girlfriend is the Forever in Love Chair ($22.99). This shows a couple of bears kissing. It is an affordable and personalized gift for boys and girls alike and is available from Bears in Chairs. The personalization is done by handwriting the name of your girlfriend on one arm of the chair and your own name, on the other. As you can see in the above image, this gift can be decorated with a bunch of flowers. If you don't want it like this, you can buy several roses and place them there by yourself. In this way, you can avoid buying an expensive bouquet.
2. If we are talking about your girlfriend, most likely you know her measures and what T-shirt to buy for her. We recommend this supersoft V-neck tee ($20) from Nordstrom. It has an oversized cut and longer length, being great for everyday activities. It is available in many colors, such as: red bunch, powder, midnight, lavish, cherry bomb, blue dust, black, teal-bayou or white. The brand that has manufactured this particular T-shirt is Frenchi.
3. After buying a piece of clothing for your girlfriend, you can also accessorize her with this Global Girlfriend Watermelon Diversity necklace ($8.74) from Target. It is made from glass beads and includes a lobster claw clasp to keep it secure.
4. Another product from Global Girlfriend is this Indigo Antique Sari Holiday Bag ($17.48). You can add a stylish new accent piece to the wardrobe collection of your girlfriend, with this canvas bag that features a handwoven silk liner, great for any fashionista. Just like the previous product, this one too can be bought from Target.
5. If you know your girlfriend likes to wear hats like the one we see above, you can buy a very special one: the Army Girlfriend Military Trucker Hat by CafePress ($12). This hat is made from a resilient polyester foam in the front and from nylon in the back. It comes with an adjustable headband for a perfect fit.
6. This is again a product related to Army, this time with the naval forces. It works especially if you are an Army officer. However, this is not another T-shirt or hat, but a pillow, which can add stylish fun to any room. This is the Navy Girlfriend Military Throw Pillow ($20) by CafePress.
Women are attracted to jewelry, clothing, accessories, flowers, candies and other products just like this.
1. A very good product that can be offered on the 50th birthday of a woman in your entourage, a friend of yours, your mother or why not, your daughter, is the “Love You…” Heart Key Ring (38 GBP). The image shows instead “…”, the “grandma” term, meaning that you can write everything you want. The manufacturer of this handmade product, Kutuu, offers you this possibility. The key ring is made from sterling silver and features a hard message token, that lets everyone know how much you love them. This is not about appreciation or friendship, this is about love. So we recommend it for your family members that you most cherish and also for the friends that were there for you when you need it. The token measures 2.8 x 2 cm, the ring has a 2.5 cm diameter and the charm, 1.4 x 1.1 cm.
2. At 50, you are definitely a mother, so we recommend this product made by your kids when they were little: the key ring made from your child's picture. This product is 32.95 GBP and is designed by Sonia Spencer England, a manufacturer located in Oxfordshire, Great Britain. This great gift can be wrapped up for free by this manufacturer. So it is not enough that you will receive a unique personalized gift, but you will also receive that in a glossy gift bag, another product designed by Sonia Spencer, that presents a gorgeous ribbon and has a striking lime green lining. Ordering this product is extremely easy. You have to enter notonthehighstreet.com and search for Sonia Spencer or for the Personalized Key Rings category.
3. Another product which is personalized and reflects love is the “I Love You…” Heart Token by Multiply Design. As you can see, this product is not manufactured by the same company, that we have named at number 1, even though their products are very similar. This token is a very lovely gift that will let your grandma or nana, as you call her, know how you feel. It comes with an organza pouch, whose color can be chosen by the user: red, pink, ivory, cerise, turquoise. It has a size of 4.5 cm.
4. When you first look at the above Portfolio Clutch, you may think that this is a cheap product. But if you want it, you will have to take out of your pocket 169 GBP. Why? Well, because this is made from leather, even though you may not realize this. It is 100% made from cow hide leather and is handmade in NYC.
Some gifts are good for birthdays and anniversaries alike, although if we are dealing with a wedding anniversary, most likely the products that will be offered as gifts have their own “flavor” and should be offered only on such occasions. So we recommend to offer a certain type of gifts on a birthday and other type, on anniversaries or other events. If you enter sites that allow you to buy gifts, such as Amazon for example, you will see the gifts are categorized according to the recipient, occasion, personality and other factors. And if you look closely to the Occasion category, you will see that this one includes “anniversary”, “new home”, “new baby”, “Christmas”, “thank you”, “wedding”, “birthdays”, “christening” and so on. As you can see, “anniversary” and “birthdays” are different subcategories and they should be treated accordingly.
However, the products that we will present today are good for both occasions. We will start our presentations with an organic cotton bath sheet (40 GBP), we will continue with a silver angel wing earrings set (39 GBP) and end with a Driftwood Heart (195 GBP). This may be the most expensive product in this list, but it is made using a certain technique and plenty of skills. You will see more when we will present the product. And one more thing, all these products can be bought from notonthehighstreet.com.
I will begin with the eco-friendly cotton towel, that can be bought from Biome Lifestyle, a handmade artisan, located in London. This is an organic cotton fair trade bath sheet, that doesn't use the highly caustic industrial materials, usually used by other towels. It only includes domestic washes, that reveal the absorbency and softness of this true eco product. It is great when you have the possibility of growing the cotton by yourself. This artisan has managed to cut back the use of pesticides on their products. Obviously, he doesn't grow the cotton by himself, but he imports it on fair trade terms, that ensure these chemical substances were not used in order to grow cotton and also that no one was exploited when the cotton was harvested. A towel like this has the size of 100 x 150 cm.
The second product we recommend for anniversaries and birthdays, for a girl/woman, is the earrings set designed by Hurley Burley. This is another artisan located in London. We recommend also the matching necklace, that is available on the same site.
Lastly, we mention the Driftwood Heart designed by Karen Miller and Devon Driftwood Designs. Each heart like this is made to order in 5 different sizes. All of them are ready to be hung.
Now we are in December 2011. How unfortunate to be born in December, when everybody celebrates the Christmas. Most likely you know the feeling of receiving holiday products on your birthday. It is nice to receive presents, even though it is not recommended to offer a single present for both celebrations at once. It is more appropriate to offer 2 gifts. If you want to offer a product related to Christmas at the birthday party of a person born in December, that’s your business. Just make sure that if you see that person again in December, meaning if you go to the Christmas dinner offered by him or if he comes to your Christmas dinner, offer another present, just to mark the Christmas holiday.
Today we will present several figurines and villages that can turn into beautiful gifts and can be offered to a person all year long. We all love this holiday, even if we are or not Christians. Probably it is because of the nice smell coming from the kitchen, the beautiful white image we see outside, the songs heard wherever you go and the feeling that everyone tries to be better those days.
If your recipient is young, I believe that several villages that are related to the winter season, are going to make a nice impression. The first choice is the Christmas Lane Series animated snow village, Santa’s Wonderland House delivered by Department 56. This product can be seen in the first image, is $118.50 and represents an enchanting village, that serves as home to jolly old Santa Claus. This product measures 8 1/2 inches deep by 11 1/2 inches wide by 14 inches tall. It is hand-painted and made from ceramic. The package includes sisal trees, train and track and a reindeer. You can buy other accessories to enhance the village, if you want.
Other product sold also by Department 56 is the Christmas Story Village Ralphie's House. This product is cheaper ($44.99), but also smaller than the previous product. This one is made from porcelain, it is a great gift idea for the young people and measures 8 x 6 x 6. 5 inches, having the weight of 1 pound.
What other youth birthday gift can we take into consideration, while having the Christmas villages in mind as well? Here is another one, even cheaper than the first two products ($38.31), a product which is not exactly a village, but the Christmas Story Village Chop Suey Palace. Like the first two, this one is also sold by Department 56. It is made from porcelain and has these dimensions: 5 x 7 x 5.5 inches.
If you have an eight-year-old girl or boy and you don't know what presents to buy for her/him, here are several gift ideas that can make you happy (they are cheap) and also put a smile on your daughter’s / boy’s face (they are toys).
It is true that some of the toys may not be created for the tastes of your kid, this is why we have selected for today only creative games and puzzles that develop the imagination of your child.
1. You are probably familiar with the game named “Simon says”. Well, today we will not present that game as a gift, but a game named “Simon Flash”. Can you conquer the colors? This gift is 27.99 GBP and includes 4 Simon games in one. As you can see from the image above, you will receive a yellow game, a red, a blue and a green game. Each of these games is different. For example, the red game says that when the color cubes are scrambled you have to arrange them in their original order. Can you do this?
2. Pictionary Family Edition UK (22.99 GBP) is for that little girl/boy that wants to learn new words. Obviously, this is a product dedicated to native English users. Nevertheless, if you want to teach your children this language, you can start by using Flash cards and games just like this one. This is a fast-paced game of imagination and comical drawings. It doesn't require batteries and is suitable for 4 to 8 players.
3. If you are fascinated about France, here is the 3D Puzzle Eiffel Tower. This is a rather cheap product (12.99 GBP), yet complicated, if you offer it to a girl/boy younger than 8. You need a lot of imagination to know where to put those pieces. There are no tools required, just a very well trained brain. Experience a fun challenge to construct with this three-dimensional model. It is great that you can display it when it is completed. This can be considered also as a do-it-yourself gift. All you offer to your child is represented by some pieces and the 2D design of how your masterpiece should look like when it is done. The true product/gift will be received only when the recipient manages to build it.
4. Elefun is a butterfly catching game in the shape of an elephant. It is 18.99 GBP and is great for children parties. This little elephant blows colorful butterflies into the air and your children will have to practice their catching skills, if they want to win. The one that catches the most butterflies is the winner.
In this article, we will describe as short as we can 4 potential products and experiences you can get for a woman, on her birthday.
1. The first possible gift is an experience, of a day of pampering with her loved one. It is great if this gift could be offered by her boyfriend/husband, because in this way, the one that offers the gift will also benefit of it. But if you look at this gift (when it is offered by the woman's boyfriend/husband), it seems an egocentric gift and it would be more recommended to let the woman spend this pamper day for two with one of her girlfriends. If you choose to send your girlfriend/wife to Bannatynes Sensory, you will pay for this experience 65 GBP.
2. This gift definitely comes from one of the woman's girlfriends, not from her boyfriend. In fact, probably that woman doesn't even have a boyfriend, this is why she is receiving this gift: Sculpt Your Own Boyfriend. Why not get the perfect man if this is possible? This is a cheap product, yet a gift that will make a sensation, especially if the recipient will unwrap the gift during the birthday party. This product contains 5 different colors of modeling clay and a short guide teaching you how to create 25 different boyfriends, all you need to get your perfect man.
3. Does your cup of tea deserve thumbs up or not? If it deserves them, why not offer them? With the Social Network Like mug (tea), you can show to your cup of tea how much you like it. This product is only 5.95 GBP and it has been a great attraction on prezzybox.com, since its release. If you spend all day long poking, liking, commenting on Facebook and drinking tea, this is the perfect gift that you can receive. This stylish mug is the best solution for any tea lover. I believe you can personalize your mug if you want to like coffee, instead of tea.
4. Even if in general the women do not drink alcoholic drinks, from time to time, on special occasions, like her birthday, something like this is possible. If you know your recipient likes to drink gin, champagne or wine, this gift is perfect. A personalized crystal glass and gin gift set, that is 32.95 GBP, comes with a miniature bottle of gin and a crystal brandy glass. This product cannot be sold to the persons under the age of 18. According to the current UK legislation, it is an offense to sell alcohol to minors.
Today we will describe 3 products that can be offered to a lady on her birthday.
1. You know how much the women love chocolate. Because of this reason, we have selected a chocolate box to be the gift number one in this article. This special chocolate box is 14.95 GBP and will be immediately transformed into the preferred accessory of the lady, on her birthday. If the gift would last for the second day as well, it could be the preferred accessory the next day too. Unfortunately, a product like this has a shortcoming: it is always very good, so it is consumed too rapidly.
It is interesting to see that this chocolate box doesn't contain just chocolate candies. The chocolate is poured into various shapes, such as: cupcakes, teacups, shoes, handbags and many more, plus the chocolate is combined with gummy hearts and other delicious sweets. With this box (or with more), you can transform a nice party into a very tasty one, offering at least to the ladies, if not to men too, another reason to celebrate.
2. An amazing Light Show Underwater is a product that should be used only by the recipient of this gift, not all the guests. This product combines green, red and blue lights and provides 5 different light shows. It is suitable for all ages and requires 3 AAA batteries. The plastic casing is clear, letting you see the underwater light show.
This product creates a new experience when taking a bath. Let the sparkling spectacle of delightful colors amaze you! You have to press the button on the side and the show starts, creating an underwater effect, that is truly beautiful. This product is great for the children that are afraid of water; they will start to look differently at the surface where they are supposed to learn how to swim.
3. If the women have sweets, they are satisfied. This is why the product presented at number 3, the brownie maker, is created especially for women, allowing them to cook brownies in 7 minutes.
There is no denying that women like cookies, but they don't really like to cook. Every time you get a kitchen tool or accessory for your lady, make sure that tool is going to help her, not make her spend more time in the kitchen. There are certain kitchen tools that are so complicated, that you spent 10 minutes of preparing them for the cooking operations, then you spend extra 15 minutes to clean them. This little product, on the other hand, is there to help you, being extremely easy to clean.
When you say gifts for her, you say love gifts, pink gifts, mugs, shoes, jewelry, watches, journals, cupcake gifts, chocolate, flowers and pampering gifts. We have thought to create a list with 3 products great for a woman that celebrates her birthday.
1. The first product is named Hug a Mug and it is a mug that has the form of 2 hands sculpted on it. It is great because it doesn't have handles and every time you will want to get this mug from your desk, you will have to use both hands (the mug is pretty big) and because the shape of the hands is already there, you will find it easier to grab the mug. It doesn't matter if you are a coffee drinker or a tea friend, this mug supports every hot or cold liquid.
There is a warning though: if you insist on hugging this mug, you can get burned, if the liquid inside the mug is hot. This product is recommended not only for birthdays, but also for Valentine's Day. It is just another way of saying to your girlfriend you love her.
2. The second product is lovely for the ladies; it is an owl hand cream. When you first see this product, you don't realize this is a screw-top box shaped like an owl, that includes a hand cream based on lemons. You may consider it a toy for children or something where you can place your pepper or salt in the kitchen. If you live in Europe, you may think that there is a little owl inside this big owl and an even smaller inside the little one and so on, just like the Russians have their Matryoshkas.
This product smells great, contains a Lemon Verbena cream that protect your hands and makes your cosmetics shelf much more happier. This is a product which once given to a person, starts to give more than you could ever hoped for. The soft cream protects the hands of that person for weeks to come, even if the usage period was of only a few days.
3. The most expensive gift you can offer to someone is an experience of doing something: driving a fast car, drinking tea on a river, climbing mountains, fishing, a day at a spa, one weekend away from the crowded city, with his/her partner in a castle and other ideas like this.
For this article, we have thought at a relaxing day at Champneys. This is 79 GBP, as long as you take the basic package. This includes jacuzzi, sauna, reading books, delicious juices and foods.
Do you want us to write an article about the potential gifts that you can offer to a florist? Well, it is about the presents that I have named until now, taking into consideration the gender of that florist and also the age. I believe that we are not talking about a kid here, but about an adult and probably a woman. You have to take into account is that woman is young or if she is old and the potential gifts that you can offer to a woman refer mostly to candies and flowers, but I believe that if the woman is sitting or standing all day long next to flowers and to bouquets, she is probably tired of all these flowers and you can offer to her something else. It is like offering to a fashion designer a piece of clothing.
Even if that designer is not that famous or even if he or she is, most likely that person will not be satisfied with a gift that will remind him or her of his/her work. In this situation, it would be preferable to offer to her or even to a man a bouquet of flowers. But in this article we are talking about a florist.
If you have the money, you can buy for him/her an iPhone or an iPad; but I believe that you don't have the money to get this, this is the reason I will recommend to you some other products, which unfortunately are included in the Flowers category. I cannot help but presenting the flowers that you can buy for a lady, because I believe that even if she works in the flowers domain, she must appreciate them.
If we are talking about a man that celebrates his birthday or perhaps his anniversary with his wife, you can buy for him a bottle of wine or offer to him a really interesting experience of serving the tea or driving a classic car. I have found a nice site on the Internet that is named 1800flowers.com, that allows it to buy all sorts of products, even flower cakes. I know that this is something that you probably did not see until now, this is why I have thought to present the image of that cake in our article also.
The flowers or better said the products are included into several categories: fall products, birthday products, items for all types of occasions, flowers (as you can see, there is a special category for Flowers), plants, sale (I don't really get this category), same day delivery, sympathy and gift baskets and food.