Here is a list of fun gifts you can find on Amazon for your friends.
1. The first product is probably one that most men would like to have. It is the so-called Control Your Woman Remote Controller ($4.29). It is developed by NPW and is great for positive thinking. It doesn't require batteries and is an interesting conversation subject. Point this little thing at the subject, press the button you want and hope for the best. This remote control has 2.4 x 5.5 x 0.8″.
2. Now how about a happy smiley face affirmation ball? For $8.32, you can get from Accountrements a yellow friendly affirmation ball. This product is capable of expressing 20 different positive compliments and cheery thoughts. This fun product is made from plastic and has a diameter of 3 inches. It is a great gag gift for anyone that needs a little cheering up. The manufacturer warns us to not let this product at the hands of very small children, because it presents a choking hazard. This product itself is the danger, because it is small and children may try to eat it, choking with it. It has a weight of 9.6 ounces.
3. Does your friends have a garden? If he does, I believe this squatting garden gnome ($22.99) is the perfect gift for him. Just look at the above image how nice this gnome is. Joking; I don't know if I would appreciate a gift like this. If this is gross for you too, you can get for your friend a mooning gnome. Maybe he will find it more attractive.
4. Let's see what is the gift presented by Amazon as the ultimate gag gift. It is about the asshole repellent. This product is $4.95, needs water to function and provides unlimited usage. It is entertaining and fun and it can be used on any occasion. It has 3.5 ounces.
5. Dr. Freud’s therapy ball is a product available at Accountrements for the price of $11.48. Get ready to explore your inner side with this product that has thoughtful answers to many of your questions. This fun product measures 4 x 4 by 4 inches.
6. I have presented the other days a granny that competes with another one to entertain the user. If you don't remember the name of the company, here it is: Bluw Inc. The price for 2 grannies is $12.98. It is interesting to see them how they race, even though they cannot move very well, if we can say this.
7. This is a not that funny product, but at least a useful one: the Dead Fred Pen Holder ($10.49).
On Amazon, you can find virtually anything and if you are on a quest for finding cheap gag gifts, let me tell you that here you can find even products that don't even cross your mind.
1. One of these products is the Accountrements Emergency Underpants Set ($6.78). This product is great for those times when you spill a Slushie in your lap and you are all wet. Just get these Emergency Underpants and before you know, you are dry again. These funny underpants are a great gag gift for your friends that can handle a joke. They fit most adults and follow the principle: “Better safe, than sorry”.
2. If you plan to buy a gag gift to your grandmother, don't buy this next product. It is designed by Bluw and represents some Racing Grannies. This product has a price of $8.17 and it is simply amazing. You need to wind the grannies and watch them go. You can put these little grannies to work on a buffet table and maybe see a glimpse of how you will be when you will grow older. Alright, very old.
3. A Christmas Story Nightlight by NECA is an interesting gift. This product is $9.99 and is a leg lamp, approximately 9 inch tall. It is made from plastic and has a nylon fringe around the lamp. It is not recommended for children younger than 3, because it presents a choking hazard, due to the small parts contained by this lamp. The use of this gag gift is really simple; you have to plug it into the standard outlet you have in your house and the lamp will start to illuminate. It comes with a lightbulb.
4. Another product designed by Accountrements is the instant excuse ball. This product seems created more for a woman, than for a man and has a price of $12.94. Women have all sorts of excuses, some of them lame; all of them are presented by this product. The excuse ball has 4 inches in diameter and 9.6 ounces. Make sure that when you offer a product like this to a woman to not generate other type of reactions.
5. A product that will most likely issue laughing reactions is Polly The Insulting Parrot designed by Parrot. It is $16.93, is obnoxious, rude and politically incorrect. It has a weight of 1 pound and is dedicated to adults. It comes with a motion sensor and if you want to play a prank on someone, you have to position this parrot where the unsuspecting victim will stay. This person will soon discover this is not a pretty birdy.