A man celebrating 70 years of life is included in the Senior Men category. For his birthday, you simply cannot offer the same products that you would buy for a 40-year-old man, for example. This obviously excludes alcohol, sweets and gag gifts that could make him sick or that could shock him.
1. Luckily, the Internet has plenty of positive examples of gifts that we can buy for our grandparents or parents, that are 70. And this personalized perpetual calendar with inspirational quote is one of them. You can have everyday convenience at your fingertips with this little product. You can choose from 14 popular quotes to provide daily inspiration. You can find this gift at PersonalizationMall.com for the price of $54.95.
2. Now how about a date of birth newspaper? If you will search for products like this online, you will see that they are very popular, simply because they are Liked by many people. This would be a great method of selection as well. Search only for the products that are very well seen by the public and that have received positive reviews. Luckily, the NYT keepsake front page reprint has received only good reviews. This can be bought from The New York Times Store and is $59.95. This store offers custom printed reproductions of any from stage from September 1851 to the present.
3. Another print is this Family Coat of Arms Artwork, which is not that popular, as the previous one, but still very impressive. It is actually a little bit more expensive than the NYT print ($69.99) and represents the origin of your name by searching archives that date back to the 10th century. This print includes besides the origin of your name, its meaning and references to it throughout history. In this case, we can actually say this product is rather cheap for the work these people perform. This personalized family history print can be found at Personal Creations.
4. I believe a 70-year-old person would appreciate this pink Sun jar, because it is definitely a great product to be used with the grandchildren. This is in fact a solar powered jar ($44), that represents a fun twist on the summer ritual of catching fireflies in a jar. No wonder that this product comes from Chasing Fireflies. It may not seem like a high-tech product, but it is; it comes with a rechargeable battery, that uses the energy of the sun and also with LED lamps placed in the interior. A product like this is usually perfect for gardens or camping purposes, but it can be placed in the bedroom as well.
A person that will turn 30 soon, most likely will throw a party at which he will invite his friends and his family. Obviously, you cannot go to his birthday without a present. If you don't know from what site to buy the gift or what kind of gifts to buy, let me come with a recommendation: gadgets.co.uk.
1. The first product we present is the golf bag pen holder (14.95 GBP), a perfect pen caddy. We don't need a little birdie to tell us that this gift is perfect for a golf fanatic; this is logical, only by looking at the name of this product. This is designed to look exactly as a golf bag, only that it is miniaturized. Is great to be placed on your desk at the office.
2. Besides going to work, what is the other characteristic of a 30-year-old man? He drinks coffee or tea. In most of the cases, young people are attracted to coffee, although they should be full of energy. Because of this reason, we recommend the Americano Espresso Mug (6.95 GBP). This product is in stock for immediate dispatch from gadgets.co.uk. We recommend this product to those that don't need coffee to live, but simply love drinking it. As you can see, for this price you will receive a double mug, which is great for coffee lovers. This product is not microwave, nor dishwasher safe.
3. I don't know why all the products presented here are related to the work of that 30-year-old man that is celebrating his birthday. Probably because at 30, you tend to work a lot. The third product we recommend is the Orb Clock (12.95 GBP). This is more than just a funky looking timepiece. This is a clock that allows your recipient to go to work when he must. It would be interesting if this product would be offered by his boss. This Orb Clock requires 3 AAA batteries, is lightweight and portable, has a built-in calendar and uses 4 relaxing colored lights. It also presents the temperature in your room. In other words, it lets you get your sleep under absolutely perfect conditions.
4. This gadget is really amazing for those that are in love with water. It is the Aquacase designed for iPhone (19.95 GBP) and iPad (39.95 GBP). Now, you can benefit of ultimate portability and enjoy a pool at the same time. Devices like the iPhone, iPad are extremely sophisticated and they are very much susceptible to damaging effects, coming from any liquid. So they are unsuitable to be used in areas where they may come in contact with water. Luckily, now there is Aquacase.
For a person that turns 50, you have to buy only great things, because this is an age considered to be the middle of a man's life, even though we don't live 100 years. This is only the common thought that 50 represents the middle of something. So for those that celebrate their 50s, we have prepared several potential gift ideas.
1. I have to say that this product and also those that will be presented here are created for relaxation and fun. The first one is a fluttering butterfly, that is solar powered and costs 6.95 GBP. If you have a garden, this product will bring some movement to it. As you can see, the butterfly comes with a stand; you have to place it in a plant pot and simply watch how the Sun does its work. The result will be the butterfly dancing around the flowers. You can even trick those that come to visit you. This product is suitable for indoor or outdoor use, but as long as it has enough energy from the Sun to flutter. It comes in 4 colors: pink, yellow, red and blue. On cloudy days, you can use batteries to make it work.
2. The second product is a gardening set (29.95 GBP), that includes a garden seat (measures 44 x 28 x 28 cm), a garden tool set and a gardeners kneeling cushion and is for a lady with green fingers. This product has been created in collaboration with the Victoria & Albert Museum. The garden tool set contains 4 garden tools: a cultivator, a fork and 2 stainless steel hand trowels. The cushion measures 50 x 30 cm. This product was not created only to look pretty, but to help you in your gardening activity. For example, an under-seat zipped compartment can hold all sorts of garden necessities.
3. If you don't have the possibility of sitting on a cloud… yet, at least you can try sitting on an e-chair, that is an inflatable chair, made of strong plastic, ready to be used indoors and outdoors. It is 24.95 GBP and it doesn't require too many skills to inflate it. We recommend to deflate it before leaving on a trip, for easy transportation. But you can use a product like this or even more at your house as well or in your garden, for those times when you need extra seating for guests. Instead of using bulky chairs that clutter up the space, you can use these, that can be inflated at any time, when the situation requires and offer much more comfort than a normal chair.
The two year old toddlers are full of energy, they are very active and curious about the world that surrounds them. You will notice the fact that they start to imitate the persons in their life or even what certain characters in their favorite cartoons do. Therefore, you can focus on gifts that help develop their imagination, different skills, presents that are educational or simply fun. There is a variety of gifts out there and I assure you that a 2 year old baby will surely appreciate almost anything you give them.
You will also notice that the kids at this age start to express themselves via art: you will see them drawing on almost everything, which can cause some headaches to their parents. In order to help and ease the parents’ pain, you can purchase a drawing pad, watercolors, chalk, crayons, markers and other drawing related items; just make sure that all these products are age appropriate and non toxic.
The kids at this age are also interested about how things are build, that is why the presents like a Lego game, puzzles or the cube puzzles are great for 2 year olds. A great gift is the “assemble it yourself” Potato Man form Toy Story, which the bay will have to accessorize himself and add his eyes, feet, hat and others. Again, you have to make sure that they are age appropriate and that the parts they are made of are not too small and dangerous for the baby.
The two years old children also love to play pretend; therefore, you can give them a cowboy hat and cowboy boots so he can imagine that he is somewhere in the Wild West or a princess dress so the girl can pretend she is part of the Cinderella tale and so on.
The important things that you have to take into account when you buy presents for a 2 year old child are the safety and fun.11
Seven year old girls are full of energy, imagination and they already have a quite strong personality that definitely shows off every day; therefore, pay attention. You do have to take in consideration her hobbies, interests, but you can also ask her parents what she might like or even go with general things that most kids that age still love.
If you want to emphasize on the more educational side of things, you can get her a puzzle that will put her skills to work, a book or even tickets to see an exhibition. Both girls and boys at this age are already interested in a certain domain; you may hear the girl that she wants to be a doctor or a veterinarian, a teacher and so on.
If she is interested in the world that surrounds her, you ca even make a one year subscription to great and age appropriate magazines like National Geographic or Discovery. These magazines are great because they come with many pictures that will definitely draw her attention.
You can also put an accent on the girl’s imagination. You can purchase dress up dolls that come with several clothes, accessories and other items, kitchen kits, a princess costume or even a bag that she will have to decorate herself.
If you want to go with clothes, try to talk to the parents first so you can find out the girl’s preferences and size. Many seven year olds are crazy about the color pink and about the well known Hello Kitty t- shirts. Also, beautifully adorned headbands or colorful bracelets will be appreciated.
Seven year olds are, by nature, more active and they like to move around and play. You can purchase from the simple, yet fun, jump rope to roller skates or even a bike, if your budget allows you. However, try not to forget about the safety equipment.11
Five year old children are restless; they are full of energy and their creative capabilities develop day by day. First of all, you have to keep in mind the child’s interests, what he likes; all this information you can get from his/ her parents.
Creative gifts are always appreciated by 5 year old. These gifts imply everything from a drawing book, paper, crayons, watercolors, plasticine and so on. To make things more interesting for the kid, you can get crayons in all kinds of shapes that will draw his/ her attention. On Amazon, you will find crayons shaped like stars, dinosaurs, rocks, dog bones, fingers and so on. You have tones of items from where you can choose; however, pay attention to the age range and make sure that they are not toxic.
At five, children are already starting to want to know more about the world that surrounds them: some love dinosaurs, some love space, planets, and animals. There are educational gifts that combine knowledge with fun, making them great presents for kids. For example, you have a Solar System puzzle that is great for kids over the age of 3 and it comes in strong, live colors; you also have dinosaurs puzzle and others. All you have to do is find out the child’s preferences.
Clothes are nice presents as well, but you do have to make them more interesting. You can find out the child’s favorite cartoon character or book character and offer him/ her a t- shirt with that particular character. You can also appeal to artists who draw clothes with what you want; girls and boys will surely love them, as they will look unique.
You should not forget books, kids love books, especially the ones that have many pictures, colorful pictures and pop out figures. Some of these gifts help the children develop certain skills: the puzzle helps his matching skills, the creative gifts help develop his imagination and his eye- hand coordination; the others are simply fun.11
Two year old children have mobility now; let’s say also dexterity and they are full of energy. They will play all day, experiment things like gymnastics, so they can understand what their bodies can do.
There are plenty of gift ideas for 2 year old girls. You can purchase clothes and accessories: pretty dresses, a pink t shirt, beautifully adorned headbands with little flowers or ladybugs, colorful bracelets. Remember to take a good look at the materials out of which they are made; make sure that whatever items you choose to buy are non allergic or dangerous for the children.
Of course, toys are a great choice for girls this little. You can get them from sweet teddy bears to kitchen sets. As kids are more mobile at this age, they will be interested in toys that they can drag around, like a little dog with wheels and a simple cord or a frog that bounces as it is dragged by the girl. You can also take a chance and buy a tricycle, which the baby will absolutely love. However, make sure that it is stable and that it is suitable for a baby girl: beautiful, bright color, a little basket on the front.
You can already think at this age about the child’s creativity; you can buy sets of colors that are especially designed for children, as they are not toxic and a drawing pad. The parents will love the crazy little drawings made by their girls at this age. You can also get a set of non toxic plasticine, so the baby can play with it by giving it different forms.
Games like puzzles or construction blocks are very good for the child’s brain activity, no matter if we are talking about a girl or a boy. Also, there are tones of books out there especially manufactured for kids this age: kids especially love books with pop out figurines. For girls, you can buy classics like Cinderella, The beauty and the beast, Snow White and so on. Even though the reading level is higher than their age, they will be mesmerized by the figurines that pop out.11
Nine year old kids already have to share their time between school, fun and education. However, most of the nine year olds are full of energy, therefore some gifts like: roller skates, a bike or skateboards would be perfect. Particularly boys go crazy for specially designed skateboards with certain drawings, but girls have also taken on the skateboards in later years. Remember to also buy safety equipment.
If you want to give them something that they can also learn from, you have a lot of options. The market is full with puzzles that are created for specifically age ranges; the puzzle helps the child to keep his mind active in an entertaining way, as well. Also, you can buy books; for example there are special editions with Jules Verne books, which kids that like to read will certainly appreciate.
If your kid is already starting to pay more attention to technology, you can buy him/ her games, but try to avoid 3D games as specialists insist the this technology can harm the child’s eyesight and cause dizziness and headaches, especially when used for longer periods of time. You can also purchase MP3 players, Nintendo or, why not, even a laptop, as they already work with this kind of items at school and need them for homework.
However, let’s not forget that these are kids, still, and they will not refuse toys in any way. You can get for girls, from sweet teddy bears to creativity design fashion studio and boys would definitely love remote control cars, little trains that are more sophisticated and more appropriate for their age. Also, for creativity you can buy a set that consists of polymer clay and a few tools and let them create small figurines or whatever they desire. Creativity is very important, too.11
Choosing the right gifts for five year old girls is not a difficult task by any means. First of all, five year old children are full of energy: they run around, they climb trees, they play hide and seek, they ride bikes, roller skate and so on.
Specifically for girls is the fact that at the age of 5, they are already interested in clothes, accessories; not in the sense that they are crazy about fashion, but now they understand that they are different from boys and they simply love to wear beautiful things. In this category you can choose from a bunch of clothes: from a pretty skirt to a beautiful dress or a Hello Kitty t shirt. In the accessories area, you can buy a nice colorful bracelet, hair accessories (headbands, hair clips with cute ribbons) and even a small purse.
Leaving aside the girly gifts, let’s not forget that girls at this age are super active. You can buy them roller skates or beautifully designed girl bikes; but keep in mind that you will also have to purchase safety equipment. Other great choices are: a colorful skipping rope, a badminton set and a volley ball.
Also, girls love toys, toys, toys and again toys. You can purchase from Barbie dolls to animal toys, dollhouses, kitchen sets. However, you can also emphasize on the educative part of toys. You can buy legos, puzzles that are appropriate for their age, of course, interactive encyclopedias, and beautiful story books. You will not fail if you give a five year old girl a drawing notebook or modeling paste from which the kid can realize her own bracelets or make small figurines. These items are not only fun, but they also have an educative part that help the child in her thinking abilities and in developing her imagination and different skills; or why not, help her discover new skills.
Another good choice could be a DVD with a classical Disney cartoon, which children, no matter if they are girls or boys, absolutely love.11
Categories: Birthday Gifts For Girls Tags: Barbie, Birthday, Childhood, Dollhouses, Dolls, energy, Entertainment/Culture, Mattel, Personal life, Playscale Miniaturism, Recreation, safety equipment, Scale modeling, Toy
Every birthday is important in the life of people, but there are some that seem to have more importance than the others. One of them is the 60th birthday, because the number can be divided by 5 and 10. In case you know someone with an upcoming 60th birthday you might be looking for some 60th birthday gifts for her.
One of the most beautiful things that people can offer each other are the memories. In case you would like the person in question to have a good time, you might offer her a gift voucher to do something that she has never done before. Such a thing might be to have tea on a ship while seeing the entire city from the river Thames.
People shouldn’t think that women at the age of 60 don’t need pampering. This is why it might be a good idea to offer her a day of relaxing in her favorite spa alone, or even for her partner too. In case you have a bigger budget for this, you might also think about sending her to a resort for a weekend. You can be sure that in the end she will be filled with energy.
Naturally you shouldn’t be thinking about truly charming her, but to get her a charm that she would like. In case you are her partner you might be thinking about getting a charm that says ‘I love you’. You can be sure that she will appreciate it and she will never forget your gift.
The majority of people like to drink wine and so it might be a good idea to offer her a bottle of it. In order to make the gift even more special, you might consider personalizing the label and adding to it the occasion and maybe the name of the person in question and your name so that she will know from whom she got it.
As you can see there are numerous good ideas that you might want to know about regarding 60th birthday gifts for her. The most important is to keep in mind the needs of the person in question.11