Here is a list of fun gifts you can find on Amazon for your friends.
1. The first product is probably one that most men would like to have. It is the so-called Control Your Woman Remote Controller ($4.29). It is developed by NPW and is great for positive thinking. It doesn't require batteries and is an interesting conversation subject. Point this little thing at the subject, press the button you want and hope for the best. This remote control has 2.4 x 5.5 x 0.8″.
2. Now how about a happy smiley face affirmation ball? For $8.32, you can get from Accountrements a yellow friendly affirmation ball. This product is capable of expressing 20 different positive compliments and cheery thoughts. This fun product is made from plastic and has a diameter of 3 inches. It is a great gag gift for anyone that needs a little cheering up. The manufacturer warns us to not let this product at the hands of very small children, because it presents a choking hazard. This product itself is the danger, because it is small and children may try to eat it, choking with it. It has a weight of 9.6 ounces.
3. Does your friends have a garden? If he does, I believe this squatting garden gnome ($22.99) is the perfect gift for him. Just look at the above image how nice this gnome is. Joking; I don't know if I would appreciate a gift like this. If this is gross for you too, you can get for your friend a mooning gnome. Maybe he will find it more attractive.
4. Let's see what is the gift presented by Amazon as the ultimate gag gift. It is about the asshole repellent. This product is $4.95, needs water to function and provides unlimited usage. It is entertaining and fun and it can be used on any occasion. It has 3.5 ounces.
5. Dr. Freud’s therapy ball is a product available at Accountrements for the price of $11.48. Get ready to explore your inner side with this product that has thoughtful answers to many of your questions. This fun product measures 4 x 4 by 4 inches.
6. I have presented the other days a granny that competes with another one to entertain the user. If you don't remember the name of the company, here it is: Bluw Inc. The price for 2 grannies is $12.98. It is interesting to see them how they race, even though they cannot move very well, if we can say this.
7. This is a not that funny product, but at least a useful one: the Dead Fred Pen Holder ($10.49).