Here is a list of fun gifts you can find on Amazon for your friends.
1. The first product is probably one that most men would like to have. It is the so-called Control Your Woman Remote Controller ($4.29). It is developed by NPW and is great for positive thinking. It doesn't require batteries and is an interesting conversation subject. Point this little thing at the subject, press the button you want and hope for the best. This remote control has 2.4 x 5.5 x 0.8″.
2. Now how about a happy smiley face affirmation ball? For $8.32, you can get from Accountrements a yellow friendly affirmation ball. This product is capable of expressing 20 different positive compliments and cheery thoughts. This fun product is made from plastic and has a diameter of 3 inches. It is a great gag gift for anyone that needs a little cheering up. The manufacturer warns us to not let this product at the hands of very small children, because it presents a choking hazard. This product itself is the danger, because it is small and children may try to eat it, choking with it. It has a weight of 9.6 ounces.
3. Does your friends have a garden? If he does, I believe this squatting garden gnome ($22.99) is the perfect gift for him. Just look at the above image how nice this gnome is. Joking; I don't know if I would appreciate a gift like this. If this is gross for you too, you can get for your friend a mooning gnome. Maybe he will find it more attractive.
4. Let's see what is the gift presented by Amazon as the ultimate gag gift. It is about the asshole repellent. This product is $4.95, needs water to function and provides unlimited usage. It is entertaining and fun and it can be used on any occasion. It has 3.5 ounces.
5. Dr. Freud’s therapy ball is a product available at Accountrements for the price of $11.48. Get ready to explore your inner side with this product that has thoughtful answers to many of your questions. This fun product measures 4 x 4 by 4 inches.
6. I have presented the other days a granny that competes with another one to entertain the user. If you don't remember the name of the company, here it is: Bluw Inc. The price for 2 grannies is $12.98. It is interesting to see them how they race, even though they cannot move very well, if we can say this.
7. This is a not that funny product, but at least a useful one: the Dead Fred Pen Holder ($10.49).
When you want to buy a present for a man, you should know that men are divided into many categories, when it is about purchasing a gift for them: partners, teenagers, fathers, male friends, grandfathers, boys, husbands, boyfriends, male relatives, sons and small children.
Today we will present 5 products, which can be offered to a partner. When I say “partner” I mean the man with which you live, which is not your husband yet. I had to make this clarification, because some of you may think of a “partner” as a business partner, which is also correct, only that we will not discuss about that type of partner.
1. If you live with a man (I'm talking to the girls out there), most likely sometimes you feel that there are certain things that you cannot do. So you require the strength of a man for some specific operations. But in general a man can easily escape by saying that he doesn't possess a certain tool for that job. To make sure that this will never happen from now on, I give you the 6-in-1 Utili-key multi-tool (9.95 GBP). This is something that only looks like a key, because it is the ultimate Swiss tech utility multitool. This product contains a serrated knife blade, flat screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, flat knife blade, mini jeweler screwdriver and a bottle opener.
2. A personalized champagne bottle gift is good for any occasion. You don't even need to celebrate something; just bring the champagne and you are ready to rock and roll. Make sure that when you offer a gift like this, to write a meaningful message, that will be remembered by your recipient. After all, in this lies your personalization.
3. For the man that likes Top Gear, the TV show broadcasted by the Discovery Channel, here is another personalized gift: a poster with The Stig. You don't know who this Stig is? You better start watching this show and we’ll speak after.
4. A really funny product is the PicooZ Micro Helicopter (19.95 GBP). This product is the smallest and lightest infrared controlled helicopter in the world. It is so small, that it fits in your hand. Let's see some technical specifications: its main rotor diameter – 130 mm, its length – 170 mm, the rear rotor diameter – 30 mm, its weight – 10 g. It requires 6 x 1.5 AA alkaline batteries.
5. This last product is for the sensitive man: Chebwz – Retro Sweet Mix (11.95 GBP). This gift contains delightful treats, such as gobstoppers, drumstick lollies, fizzers, fruit salads, Black Jacks and Parma violets.