Will your boyfriend turn 31 this month? If so, you have to prepare yourself with some presents. Several products designed to 31-year-old men will be presented in this article.
1. The first one is the Macally mCup Adjustable Cup Holder for portable devices ($14.78). This product has an adjustable base for perfect fit in car’s cup holder and 3 selectable holder positions. It has 5 x 4 x 4″ and 11.7 ounces. You can place your device in vertical or horizontal positions, without scratching your device when placing it there, thanks to the soft grips and backing.
2. The Silver Diamond Plate Construction Mug ($13.22) designed by Plug is an interesting product to offer to a man that is always on the road. Because the manufacturer thought that you might offer this product as a gift, this mug comes in a gift box. It has a capacity of 16 ounces and it looks like it is made of diamond plate.
3. This is a product that seems created more to to play a prank on someone. However, there are studies that show that even the bald man should use a hair brush, even though this doesn't look exactly as a normal hair brush. This is why at number 3, we present the hair brush for bald men, that is besides a great conversation piece, a tool that you should definitely use, if you are included in the category named earlier. This product costs $11.98.
4. Men are usually attracted to electronics. Don't worry, because I will not recommend you to buy a laptop or something for your 31-year-old friend. Because men want to run as many devices as they can simultaneously and because probably they don't have enough outlets in their house, we give you the Kikkerland UL01 Electro Man 4-Plug Multi-Outlet ($16.40). As you can see, this gadget has legs and arms, that allow you connect more electronic devices at the same time. It is perfect for school, office or home and is a fun alternative to the clunky multi-plug that we all know. It measures 12.5 x 1.5 x 33.5″. For safety, it features grounded plugs and a circuit breaker switch.
5. I have the feeling that people do not read that much anymore. What do you think? Probably because now there is the Internet and every information you need can be discovered on the Web. However, the information presented in the book that I want to recommend cannot be found online. It's about the “101 Things Every Man Should Know How to Do” by WEbook ($10.39).