A young girl wants to celebrate her birthday to celebrate with her friends. This means throwing a party for all those friends, buying sweet treats and drinks for them and receiving presents. This is what interests me today, what kind of presents should you buy for a girl when you go to her birthday?
It doesn't matter how young or old the girl is, a girl/woman will be always interested in clothes and fashion, so we strongly recommend to try buying some clothes for the birthday of a girl. This is appropriate if we are talking about your sister or a very good friend, because it is supposed that you know the measures of your sister/friend. If you go to the birthday party of a cousin that you haven't seen in the last 5 years, most likely this gift idea should not be considered. You may exchange photos with your cousin online, but you cannot be sure if the dress or T-shirt you plan to buy for her is going to fit her just fine.
Anyway, if clothes is what you want to buy, here is a Trendy Back Detail Dress, extremely beautiful for a 16, 17 or 18-year-old girl. This dress is $109 and can be found at Urban Outfitters. This dress has a copper color, is included in the Ladakh Glamazon collection of this store and has a short body con silhouette with a wide neck. It is made from a combination of polyester and satin and on the back it has a zipper closure.
Who says that only boys are mad about electronics? Girls are too, especially when these electronics allow them to communicate with boys. Well, in this article we will not present another instant messaging system or another smartphone, but a gadget that allows your girl to listen to music from her iPhone/iPod, without consuming too much the battery. We are talking about the iHome iP1 Studio Series Audio System for iPod/iPhone ($211.41) from Amazon.
This product has a breathtaking design, is simple, yet powerful and delivers the basics in audio entertainment. It works as a docking station for your iPhone or iPod, showing outstanding versatility. It comes with an efficient 4-channel amplifier solution and uses also the Bongiovi Acoustics Digital Power Station technology.
Other thing that girls/women like very much is represented by jewelry. In this category, we believe that the best product a boyfriend can offer to his girlfriend is this Betsey Johnson necklace. This is sweet and sentimental, crafted in antique gold tone mixed metal, having a heart shape. The length of the necklace is of 16 inches. It is available at Macy’s for $16.99.
Categories: Birthday Gifts For Girls Tags: Amazon, amplifier solution, betsey johnson, bongiovi acoustics digital power station technology, electronics, instant messaging system, iPhone, iPod, metal, sdi ip1 speakers, smartphone, studio series audio system, USD
Here are several products that are very good for a one-year-old, no matter if we are talking about a little girl or a little boy. At the age of one, children start to learn the meaning of playing, this is why most of the products presented here are toys.
1. This is a product that is $21.15 on Amazon: the Melissa & Doug deluxe three little pigs play set soft baby toy. To be capable to play the right way with these three little pigs, your baby must know the story, although I bet he/she will not understand it. Anyway, buy this product and try to explain how the story goes by playing along with your child. At this young age, children cannot be attentive to you when you read them stories, this is why it is preferable to present them in an interactive way. It is another way of experiencing the story and children appreciate this more than they appreciate the story read by their mother, when they go to sleep. This set contains a full through chimney, self stick fabric closures, 3 squeaking pigs and a wolf. It is great for travel and figurines are easy to clean.
2. Manhattan Toy has created this beautiful Snuggle Pod, that represents a cute little toy that sleeps inside something that resembles a bean. It is $11.24. This soft product is easy for baby to tuck and tote and it is made from a washable material. It stimulates the child's imagination and is instantly appreciated by any child.
3. It doesn't matter if you are a small girl; you have to be trendy, just like your mother and with the Kidoozie, you can do this. As you can see, this is a set that has everything you need in your own first purse. This product is $12.99, includes keys, wallet, cell phone, pretend lipstick, debit card, unbreakable mirror and is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. The cute purple bag comes with a big bright pink flower imprinted on it.
4. LeapFrog chat and count phone is designed in general for older children, but I believe you can buy it for your one-year-old too. It is a device that allows your little one to push a button and to start listening to music. Not only this, but the little baby can sing along to songs, related to counting and phone routines. So you will have your little girl/boy chatting on your smartphone in less than 6 months, if you keep on using this LeapFrog gadget. It has 2.4 x 6 x 10.5″ and weighs 9.6 pounds. It is recommended for 18 months – 5 years.
When you are 21, you have the tendency of traveling a lot, probably because at 21, you are still preoccupied with school and you don't have a job yet. This period will come back when the person will be retired. So for a person that is young and travels on a monthly basis or even more often, we have thought of some products that you can offer on his/her birthday.
1. They are known as the Ice Grippers and they don't slip, they grip. Just look at them; they have anti-slip rubber shoe grips, they are made of a flexible material, that can resist to -40°C, are practical and comfortable and incredibly easy to use in icy conditions. They come in more sizes, but what you can order from gadgets.co.uk are the medium or large sizes. Medium means sizes from 5 to 8 and large, from 8 to 11. No matter the size, they have the same price: 8.95 GBP. Because winter is upon us and the festive season comes with the inconvenience of life, I believe this is a great product for a person born in December, January or February or for one that likes to travel to the mountains.
2. This is a product that can be used at the seaside as well, not only in the mountains: Aquacase for iPhone, BlackBerry and iPad. As you can imagine, the case designed for a mobile phone is cheaper: 19.95 GBP and the one created for the iPad is 39.95 GBP. When you go in locations where water is present too, you don't get your electronic devices, because they don't feel comfortable in this type of locations. With this new case from Aquacase, you can get your device wherever and don't worry about the possibility of catching water inside the electronic circuits. This case is waterproof, protective and has a slim fitting design, allowing you to receive and send phones or use the tablet computer normally. Its waterproof capability is guaranteed to depth of 1 meter. The iPhone, iPad and also the Android smartphone, all of them have touchscreens; well, this is fully functional through this waterproof case.
3. After a breath of ultimate portability, it's now time to present something for the little ones that come with you and even for yourself. Look at the above image and tell me what you see. Probably you can tell that you see a can of Pepsi and 2 glasses that have a weird shape, like the top of a bottle. These are can caps; genius little colored bottle tops that can be placed onto the top of your favorite drink and form a tight seal.
Who doesn't like a good game played on his computer? I believe that there is no person that can say “Me”. We all like to play games, even though not all of the games are virtual or played on a computer/tablet/smartphone. Since we are kids, we are taught that playing is an activity that only smart animals do and we are encouraged to play. If you ask a senior person if he likes to play, you will most likely say he does, even if he doesn't use a computer. Gaming doesn't mean only computers; you can play cards with your friends, for example.
And because a 25-year-old man is at an age when he is attracted to games, we will present in this article several games and gaming gadgets, that can be perfect birthday presents for him.
1. We begin with “Professor Layton and the Specter’s Call” (€34.14). This game is dedicated exclusively to the Nintendo DS family of consoles. The purpose of this game is to solve puzzles in order to crack Layton's latest mystery. There is a whole scenario that you have to know in order to start playing this game. If you buy it, you will see what is the entire story.
2. If your man or son is addicted to console games, here is another game destined to the Nintendo 3DS consoles: “The Legend of Zelda” (€207.29). First of all, we have to clarify the meaning of 3DS. Nintendo introduced this 3D option when playing games to their DS handheld and they have done a great job. In order to enjoy the startling effects of this game, you don't have to use those cumbersome 3D glasses that we all know. This game is a Zelda classic now presented in 3D, without glasses.
3. But let's mention also some other devices as well, designed to increase the experience of playing a game. Like for example other console, namely the Xbox 360. This item is the Xbox 360 black Wireless controller (€31.69). This potential gift benefits of 2.4 GHz wireless technology with 30-foot range, has an integrated headset port for Xbox Live play and allows you to run high-performance games.
4. Arcade Nano: Sonic (€13.27) is a revolutionary miniature arcade game, that fits in your pocket. It simply waits for your command of starting to offer some action. The product contains a miniature arcade joystick, the possibility of plugging and playing on your TV, 10 games (16-bit) and 52 play levels to select from. As you can imagine, this product is powered by batteries. You will need one AAA battery to use this arcade game; the battery is not included.
Categories: Birthday Gifts for Men Tags: 2.4 ghz wireless technology, arcade nano, black wireless, black wireless controller, eur, layton, Nintendo, Nintendo DS, professor, smartphone, sonic, wireless technology
Today, we will present 4 products that can be offered to a man on his birthday. Some of them are funny, but all of them are great for a birthday party.
1. The first product is represented by the possibility of sculpting your own girlfriend. This is a kit that contains everything you need to create your lady-love. Because life is often a disappointment, the manufacturers of this product have thought a girl should do the trick, even if it is made of clay, plastic eyes and wires. The kit teaches you how to sculpt 25 brilliant girlfriends and in the end, you will not know which is lovelier. The dimensions of the package are: 18.5x13x4 cm.
2. The second product wants to be a smartphone similar to BlackBerry or at least this is my thought when seeing it and when hearing its name: StressBerry. As you can see from the second image, it even looks like a BlackBerry. Luckily, its real name is written at the top. What I understand from this product is that every time you are annoyed by your BlackBerry, you can get your stress away by crushing this little device. The product is even recommended to children, as long as they are at least 3. It is made of strong foam and dedicated to those frustrated with the tribulations of a modern life.
3. An USB fridge? This is the ultimate creation in terms of the USB products. This item, which has 19×8.5×8.5 cm, is a mini drinks cooler powered by your laptop, thanks to its USB port that can be connected to this USB fridge. The product can hold standard 300 mL cans and makes sure they stay chilled. The product is great for the times you go on trips or even at your office. Just make sure your boss doesn't know you have a cold beer in that fridge. For more safety, keep a Coke there.
4. If you are one of those that always wanted to experience a comedy night being on stage, you can get it simply by browsing the Internet. This is not exactly a product, it is a whole experience. And if you live in the United Kingdom or USA, where the stand-up comedy is at its place, most likely you will find clubs that accept the people from audience to tell jokes, sing, dance or do whatever they want, as long they are feeling allright.
Whether it is about a night out with your friends, about a product or another, it is important to let your friends know you care about them.
Being a 90 year old person is the best gift anyone could receive from God. Still, you need some material presents from your loved ones, besides the love and health offered by God. And some of the gifts that you can receive from your children or from your nephews will be presented next.
If you are an old person, this does not mean that you don’t use the mobile phones. I amnot talking necessarily about a smartphone. Being too old could make the thieves eager to get the device from you, because you will not be able to fight back.
I am talking about some mobile phones, that have an easy interface and very large buttons. I am not that convinced that you can teach an old person to use the camera of the device, if it has such thing, or to create a Facebook account, but I am sure that you can teach him how to call his daughter or his son. Also, another good idea is to take your 90 year old man to the restaurant. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him to see how the restaurants in 2011 are. Maybe, if he is sick and has many diseases, he does not come out of the house too often. This will be a chance of showing him how the actual world is. Get him a music CD. And buy him a CD player, because I am sure that an old guy does not have such thing in his house. If he learns how to use the mobile phone, then he will learn how to use the remote of the CD player.
The old people love chess. So, why not get him a chess board? If our guy has a great mental health (not many people which are 90 years old have), then who knows, maybe he will teach you some chess tricks. These are the gifts that you can offer to a person that is 90 years old. If the person is not that well, mentally speaking, then you can offer him your love and a nice and warm meal.
Turning 16 is quite a big deal: this is the age when a teenager can get his driving license and become more responsible. When you decide to get a birthday gift for a 16 year old boy you have to take into account his hobbies, interests and the best way to find out what these are is to ask his parents or, why not, even him. In this way you will be sure that you purchase the perfect present.
However, there are things that the teenagers like. We have all noticed how kids these days listen to music everywhere they go; therefore, an iPod or an Mp3 player might be great choices for a 16 years old, if he does not already posses these items. The iPods are great because they offer access to games, social networks, music and together with this product you can also get him an Apple iTunes gift card so he can purchase whatever songs he wants to.
Also, the teenagers are into messaging; a smartphone that focuses on this feature set is a good choice, as well. However, make sure that it comes with other features that are important for a teenager, like: instant messaging and social networking.
Skateboarding, nowadays, is very popular and you can choose to purchase a hand drawn skateboard for the kid, of course, if he is into this kind of a sport. If he is not, you can find out what his favorite team is and buy tickets to a game in which that particular team will play.
The music and movies are important for teenagers; you can purchase tickets to his favorite band or solo artist if they are going to have a concert in the area. You can also get a DVD set with his favorite movie series: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and so on.
If you have a bigger budget and you have thought about this day quite a while ago, you can even offer the 16 year old boy a car. This is a great way of teaching him on how to take upon himself more responsibilities.11
After the whole turmoil that his/ her 40th milestone birthday caused last year, you should give the 41 year old a break this year. This time focus on their hobbies, interests, lifestyle and maybe think about what they would want to do: maybe try new experiences or go to a place they have never seen before.
A 41 year old woman is interested in how she looks, in taking care of herself and trying to exercise more. Therefore, you can purchase a spa gift certificate in order to give her a chance to relax by having a manicure, facial, pedicure and even a massage. If you have noticed that she is more into sports nowadays, you can buy her fitness equipment that can easily find its place into her house or even a yoga set.
Of course, if you know her better, a perfume or some jewelry are not bad ideas; however, know what scents she likes and what kind of jewelry she mostly wears.
As for men, it’s kind of the same situation as for women; some of them do start to pay more attention to the way they treat their bodies. Therefore, a boxing bag or some snickers for the jogging lovers could be great ideas. If the 41 year old man is a business guy, try to get him a good suite or a nice tasteful brief case.
There are also gifts that go great for both genders. You can never go wrong with a good book; if the 41 year old is a friend of yours, then you should know what kind of domains he/ she is interested in. Gadgets, everybody loves and needs gadgets nowadays. Especially if you are dealing with very active people that need permanent interaction with their email, social networking and other features, a smartphone will surely come in handy.11
Buying a present for a 37 years old man should not be that difficult. All you have to do is be attentive to his hobbies, interests, the things he likes, his lifestyle and so on. This is an opportunity for you to show him that you do know and are aware of the things he is passionate about.
Men in their late 30s seem to have everything; but they just “seem”. There is always something to buy, organize or improve. For example, you can offer him a good time by buying tickets to his favorite music band or solo artist, if they are playing in your local area.
If we are talking about your husband, you can make a special dinner for him, with all the foods he enjoys; put on some good music, turn the lights down low, light up some candles and things will turn out great. If you do not enjoy cooking or you simply do not know how to cook, make reservations to a restaurant that serves specific foods: Italian, Mexican, Chinese and so on.
If he loves sports, you can buy him tickets to a game in which his favorite team will participate or you can even purchase a book about his favorite baseball player, for example. If he likes to exercise as much as he likes to watch sports, then you can buy equipment what he might need: for jogging, snickers, a fitness bicycle, a treadmill or even a heavy bag and boxing gloves, if he likes kickboxing.
Also, men love gadgets. First of all, though, you have to make sure that you do not buy something that he already has. The good thing about gadgets is that they keep on getting better and improving, literally, day by day. If he has a smartphone, you can get him an even better smartphone; as we all know, men hate to ask for directions, so a GPS with voice turn by turn directions might be a good choice.11
The best gifts for guys usually imply items that come from these areas: gadgets, sports, hobbies, drinks and maybe cigars. These are the main domains that, generally speaking, catch the main attention of men. Of course, you do have to take in consideration the interests and preferences of that particular man you are offering the present to.
Gadgets are loved all over the world and by men, women and teens alike. If your man already has a smartphone, you can get him an even better smartphone; the main thing with these kinds of gadgets is that almost every day something brand new appears. If he is a business man, you can get him a business centric smartphone or if he works in a tougher environment, there are cell phones, which are particularly built in a rugged and durable manner.
In the sports department, there are plenty of choices. You can buy him tickets to his favorite sports game, you can purchase a t- shirt with his favorite team or player; there are also plenty of gift certificates that address sports. If he jogs every morning, you can get him a pair of sneakers and even a wristwatch that will show him for how long he has been jogging.
Drinks and cigars are also among the things that, generally, men like to enjoy from time to time. You can address special stores that also have specialists that can guide you towards the best wines, for example, or recommend certain types of cigars that might fit the birthday boy the best. You can purchase a bottle of wine that was produced in the year he was born.
If he enjoys reading you can go two ways for a special gift: either buy an eBook reader that offers you the opportunity to get numerous books only at a finger sweep or purchase one of the first editions of his favorite book.11